Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seriously, how low can CNN go?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 936

Seriously, how low can CNN go?

Feb 22, 2018, 7:48 AM

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/22/shooting_survivor_colton_haab_cnn_gave_me_scripted_question_after_denying_question_about_armed_guards.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this defines fake news***

Feb 22, 2018, 7:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this defines fake news***

Feb 22, 2018, 8:43 AM

cnn is the new home of Pravda. For you dim wits that don't know what Pravda was, it was the official newspaper for the COMMUNIST PARTY of THE SOVIET UNION.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this defines fake news***

Feb 22, 2018, 8:55 AM

There must be a lot of old/new commies on this board, they were always covert, just like you that td xtiger and me for telling the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Classic coming from a foreign interloping troll such as

Feb 22, 2018, 1:55 PM

yourself, Jakov.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Classic coming from a foreign interloping troll such as

Feb 22, 2018, 6:00 PM

I have a good suggestion for you, why don't you Jack off Pelosi, Shumer and all your liberal friends and enjoy yourself a nice ice"cream" cone.

give them a chance, they can and will go lower***

Feb 22, 2018, 8:52 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

I see none of the typical libs could even defend this.***

Feb 22, 2018, 10:20 AM

I dropped cable/sat/etc.

Feb 22, 2018, 10:24 AM

Every once in a while when traveling, I will stay somewhere with cable. When watching I am amazed at how awful all the channels are, not just the news.

Everything is geared to cause a dopamine release. Sensationalist bs after sensationalist bs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again, I feel like the media does not see or care about their credibility gap.

Feb 22, 2018, 11:34 AM

There have been several instances of news agencies getting caught manipulating a story. Corralling ten protesters together for a close-up to make it look larger than it is. Editing audio to make it sound racist. There is a long list, truly.

So when CNN says that they never give pre-created questions...is that enough? So, is this kid lying? Did he misunderstand? Did a production assistant go rogue? What actually happened here?

They are, at least in name, a news agency. If Trump gave them such a dismissive response (“There was no collusion!”), do they think that will suffice? If not, don’t they think they owe it to the public to be as transparent?

null

Are you intentionally being ignorant and deceptive here

Feb 22, 2018, 12:32 PM

or is it just a natural thing? Asking because if you actually read the whole article CNN clearly denies the kid's version. Strange that's not included.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I again would argue that the did not CLEARLY deny anything.

Feb 22, 2018, 12:40 PM

They basically stated a policy. I’m sure Harvey Weinstein could tell you that his company does not permit sexual harassment.

null

Okay, I rescind this criticism for this event. They have released a more

Feb 22, 2018, 1:05 PM

detailed denial.

null

aka, "they're lying again".***

Feb 22, 2018, 6:16 PM

Re: Are you intentionally being ignorant and deceptive here

Feb 22, 2018, 6:02 PM [ in reply to Are you intentionally being ignorant and deceptive here ]

I would believe the "kid" over you or cnn.

CNN's response. For what it's worth

Feb 22, 2018, 4:59 PM

"There is absolutely no truth to this. CNN did not provide or ###### questions for anyone in last night's town hall, nor have we ever. After seeing an interview with Colton Haab, we invited him to participate in our town hall along with other students and administrators from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Colton’s father withdrew his name from participation before the forum began, which we regretted but respected. We welcome Colton to join us on CNN today to discuss his views on school safety."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CNN has hit bottom and continues to dig***

Feb 22, 2018, 6:14 PM

Just a little follow-up on this story...

Feb 24, 2018, 5:49 PM

http://www.businessinsider.com/parkland-shooting-survivors-family-shops-doctored-cnn-emails-to-media-2018-2

any comment on this xtiger?

Re: Just a little follow-up on this story...

Feb 24, 2018, 10:40 PM

cnn is a purveyor of the leftist agenda. cnn will do anything to destroy this young man and his family! Cnn not only sucks, but they also swallow.

Re: Just a little follow-up on this story...

Feb 25, 2018, 8:43 AM

Why would you copy an email to Word? Oh yeah, to edit it.

For such a tough, smart, and all around perfect guy, you sure are gullible.

Replies: 19
| visibility 936
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic