Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
John Crist is awfully confident in Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,507

John Crist is awfully confident in Alabama

Jan 4, 2016, 4:26 AM

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/nobody-can-beat-this-alabama-team/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I refuse to click that link and read an article

Jan 4, 2016, 4:59 AM

which states in the title that a team that lost a home game to a distant league runner-up cannot be defeated by a team with NO LOSSES! Beyond that, going into the first round, most of these media clowns were saying Oklahoma was playing the best and was the team to beat. Somebody should write an article entitled "Clemson Does Not Lose"!!!!!

Go Tigers!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I refuse to click that link and read an article

Jan 4, 2016, 8:12 AM

I like your message! It is very accurate. +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hear hear. The ONLY team in college football that could

Jan 4, 2016, 9:08 AM [ in reply to I refuse to click that link and read an article ]

get the headline "This team can't be beat" is a team that HAS NOT been beaten!

Saw the title, didn't click.

null

Re: John Crist is awfully confident in Alabama

Jan 4, 2016, 6:03 AM

Their defensive gameplan will have to be totally different for Clemson . We have a great run game ( Gallman/DW4) and we have a terrific passing game structured around that .
If Alabama thinks that they want to play zone and rush 4 or 5 , they could be in for a long game .
I don't see their offense as " explosive " , rather I see that a decent run defense in Michigan State held Henry to 75 yds on 20 carries .
Not sure we don't beat this team like we did Oklahoma . Take a few punches until the coaches get a feel for it , then just win .
15-0 and National Champions baby !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 4, 2016, 6:05 AM

Wait, did you really expect ANYONE to favor us? Why start now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2016, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Re: John Crist is awfully confident in Alabama ]

We are very capable of winning this game. I do think the HUNH offense will wear them down, and our defense is very capable of holding their offense, IMO. We will find out on Monday, but nobody should be surprised when we "shock the world" yet again this year. Funny thing is, it hasn't shocked us. We know what we have. They should too, by now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is John Crist? I'm not familiar w/ him.

Jan 4, 2016, 6:10 AM

Anyone can make a prediction; on any game. Never heard of him and could care less what he thinks.

Coker was able to pass against #77 pass D Mich St

Jan 4, 2016, 6:14 AM

so clearly he'll slice up Clemson's #9 pass D. Especially considering that there will be no help from the DLine from Clemson's 6th ranked total D compared with Mich St's 26th total D.

Bama's D was so awesome that it was able to stop Mich St's 73rd ranked offense. Clemson's 11th ranked offense clearly has no chance.

This^^^^^

Jan 4, 2016, 6:20 AM

Michigan State squeaked by a lot of teams this year that weren't any good. They were not a viable contender.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coker was able to pass against #77 pass D Mich St

Jan 4, 2016, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Coker was able to pass against #77 pass D Mich St ]

They really are that comical. How sad the bias is towards the secheat by its owners.

Jan 4, 2016, 7:37 AM

Heard the same thing about mayfield. This biased clown might want to watch tennessee game for a real look at alabama.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish our players would/could blow off media day.

Jan 4, 2016, 7:50 AM

I have never in my 31 years seen an undefeated #1 team talked about like this team has been talked about. Or, more accurately, NOT talked about. And then, at the end of this parade of disrespect, they want to trot our players out like ponies to generate clicks and viewers for another round of ########. Dabo should go alone, make sure the media knows why the team isn't there, and then go back to practicing.

Yes, it all adds fuel to the fire, and I'm glad it's not our team being told they're unbeatable, but this is getting ridiculous.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wish our players would/could blow off media day.

Jan 4, 2016, 8:23 AM

You are all over it. I'm sure this puts a huge burr under the saddle for our team.

Never heard of her***

Jan 4, 2016, 8:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,507
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic