»
Topic: Joey Galloway during highlight recap: “This is a reeeeally good Penn State defense.”
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 9, 2019 5:43 PM by: bdrechs®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Joey Galloway during highlight recap: “This is a reeeeally good Penn State defense.”

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 5:00 PM

Oh. I must have been mistaken in my assessment.

2019 white level member

GO TIGERS

Re: Joey Galloway during highlight recap: “This is a reeeeally good Penn State defense.”

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 5:03 PM

Wow....wonder what D he was watching.

2019 white level member

I love these experts...

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 5:03 PM

Whatever show it is on XM 84 in the mornings that danny Kanell is on, the other dude was making his picks and just dogs Clemson constantly...

Then it can go picking the Louisville- UM game and he’s all “This is a really good Louisville team...”

Wait, wut?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg

Re: Joey Galloway during highlight recap: “This is a reeeeally good Penn State defense.”

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 5:05 PM

It’s always funny when someone on the internet that doesn’t know the difference between cover 2 and cover 3 think they know more about football than an ex nfl player and football lifer.

But hey, I like laughing.

Clemson's opponents haven't had to cover

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 5:08 PM

2 and 3 at the same time, much this season. There cover of 5 and 8 have been a challenge, though!

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 5:11 PM

In addition to laughing, do you enjoy ignoring facts like Minnesota’s QB Morgan went 10 for 12 and 199 yards on the aforementioned defense in the first quarter of the game? Or that he only had 2 incomplete passes for the entire game?

TNet ain’t the place for you if you’re put off by “someone on the internet,” hombre.

2019 white level member

GO TIGERS

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 5:13 PM

So I guess when Jake Bentley three for 500 on our defense last year, we had a bad defense too?

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 5:35 PM

Bentley had the game of his life and Clemson still dominated all phases of the game and won by 3 TDs on the way to a 15-0 record.

Today, Minnesota dominated the phases of the game, including just about everything related to PSU’s defense, and exposed PSU for what they are.

So no, Bentley performing doesn’t negate the otherwise dominant performance of a truly great defense.

2019 white level member

GO TIGERS

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 5:09 PM

It's amazing what happens when a the highly touted B1G defenses fair against teams that have a competent QB.

2019 student level member

"Penn State has a powerful offense.” - Turd Blackledge

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 5:38 PM

..said during game...

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: CFP National Championship
FOR SALE: I have 8 club level tickets the peach bowl 650 each call joey 864 8483833

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
797 people have read this post