Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joe Biden - God Killer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Joe Biden - God Killer

Aug 6, 2020, 4:50 PM

Somehow Biden is both so weak that he has to hide in his basement, yet also somehow so powerful that we can hurt an omnipotent deity. And you say Biden has cognitive issues?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1291431249844862981

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Similar to Freddy or the Boogeyman,

Aug 6, 2020, 4:55 PM

he can change his form to whatever you're most afraid of.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Similar to Freddy or the Boogeyman,

Aug 6, 2020, 4:59 PM

it is sometimes amazing to me that anybody can make the claim that one side has the market on false phobias.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did he do that?***

Aug 6, 2020, 5:30 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To quote Biden, "Come on maaaan!"

Aug 6, 2020, 4:57 PM

Trump is probably quoting two Corinthians!.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Come on, man. Hey, lookit..."

Aug 6, 2020, 5:01 PM

"I just want to wash my 1981 Trans Am in the White House driveway again."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man! That's a way back...

Aug 6, 2020, 5:01 PM

I had forgotten about that pic.

Re: Joe Biden - God Killer

Aug 6, 2020, 4:58 PM

You can continue to post videos of the incumbent acting like a moron, but many people would follow Trump to the edge of the Earth before voting for a guy that has a 'D' next to his name.

#tegrity #partyovercountry

another absolute statement...

Aug 6, 2020, 5:00 PM

ignoring the fact that the opposite is just as true.

I actually do not think that is true

Aug 6, 2020, 7:14 PM

Do you think people hate Trump because he has an 'R' next to his name? His is the least popular president of all time. His supporters are such a narrow cross-section of Americans.

Are you really proud of the current Republican party? The southern strategy politics are transparent. It's not about policy. "Conservatives" don't even know what conservative means anymore. The GOP has gone all-in on "culture wars". Seriously, what is the line with Trump supporters? He keeps on saying the world will fall apart if Biden is elected. Lol. What do you think the country will be like in 4 years if Trump is elected? He is divisive, listens to nobody, and has built a team of kool-aid drinkers and family members. It is not American. He is not a "patriot".

You're going to say something about Democrats, which will have some truth to it, but the current GOP stands for very little.

I am glad that you do not...

Aug 6, 2020, 8:04 PM

you say a lot of other things. Some with which I agree and some of which I do not agree.

There are mindless, straight-ticket voters on both sides.

Trump has this uncanny ability to sound exactly like

Aug 6, 2020, 5:11 PM

a batshit crazy MFer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Accent is a little different, but yeah

Aug 6, 2020, 5:12 PM

I guess he does sound like Joe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bewm!***

Aug 6, 2020, 5:42 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic