Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder if Belvedere Sullivan transferring had anything...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I wonder if Belvedere Sullivan transferring had anything...

Mar 25, 2013, 3:40 PM

to do with something dsp posted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In my opinion, his transfer has nothing to do with

Mar 25, 2013, 3:44 PM

any tigernet poster.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm thinking he may have gotten bored...

Mar 25, 2013, 3:50 PM

if he's reading tnet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been dialing the Clemson basketball offices since

Mar 25, 2013, 4:07 PM

first reading this thread.

I hope to offer Coach Brownell my deepest, most sincere apologies if in fact something i wrote helped drive the wedge between coach & player; that bond is sacred and should never be trivialized.

I can't thank you enough for bringing this to my attention franc and can only hope the whole of Tiger Board(s) begins to understand the power of their words.

This could have been any of you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe if you used more

Mar 25, 2013, 4:26 PM

humor in your posts he would have stayed

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I've captured a screenshot of your post & will add it the

Mar 25, 2013, 6:06 PM

bounty of excellent suggestions I've garnered in my time here at the Tiger Board(s).

It's moments such as this, Dave, that I'm reminded I come not just for the exchange of sport's knowledge or acumen, but for the fellowship & kinship shared here with all Tiger faithful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haven't you done enough famage to all of us....

Mar 25, 2013, 5:18 PM [ in reply to I've been dialing the Clemson basketball offices since ]

With your off topic nonsense? I am deeply hurt

Crump was nice enough to allow me a few days of

Mar 25, 2013, 6:21 PM

introspection.

I have done wrong; I know this. And though some of my prior actions may have seemed cold, heartless & even chiding at times, I assure you no harm was intended.

None the less I now understand that Tiger Board(s) are populated by peoples, real peoples & those real peoples have feelings; real feelings.

In short, I'm sorry & can only hope that with the patience of others, others like you franc, I can make amends for some of my past wrong doings.

It's good to have you back, and I'm relieved that you

Mar 25, 2013, 10:53 PM

too have seen the error of your ways. Perhaps we should start some kind of a support group or 12-step program for those of us trying to change.

"My name is GWPTiger and I have tried using humor on the internet."

Admitting the problem was a difficult first step.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^Hurt deeply by dsp^^^^^^ OUCH!

Mar 25, 2013, 6:22 PM [ in reply to haven't you done enough famage to all of us.... ]

:(

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've been dialing the Clemson basketball offices since

Mar 25, 2013, 4:12 PM

Darn, that was deep.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've been dialing the Clemson basketball offices since

Mar 25, 2013, 4:23 PM

And cold,too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have an idea for you....

Mar 25, 2013, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I've been dialing the Clemson basketball offices since ]

please learn to respond properly to the posts.

Thanks

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Timing says it all!!!

Mar 25, 2013, 7:00 PM

I am guessing this kid would have started next year, Just a guess!!!! he came here as our highest recruit, another guess!!! Now this kid a ligit 4* BB player QUITS!!!! TIGERNET PLEASE!!!!!! You're killin me!!!!! It's national news now!!!! WE, Clemson basketball, has a problem!!!! Is what it is!!!!!! wonder what happens next!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic