Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finebaum ruffling Chicken Feathers again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 5,897

Finebaum ruffling Chicken Feathers again

Aug 23, 2018, 7:55 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/as-if-we-didnt-already-have-enough-reasons-to-hate-paul-finebaum.272317/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Finebum had a son...

Aug 23, 2018, 8:09 PM

He’d probably win Mr. Universe cuz his father is one sexy mother(shut-yo-mouf) cuz the apple doesn’t fall far from the Larry Fine Dumbo tree, if ya know what I mean.

??

~JKB

FGF R-Tards don't like anyone who calls out their

Aug 23, 2018, 8:48 PM

program as anything more than the pretentious wannabes that they truly are.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m sure if Dabo

Aug 23, 2018, 9:11 PM

Suddenly became the coach of the chickens they would ALL change their opinion of him. Jealousy is a terrible disease.... and in their case, incurable!

Re: Finebaum ruffling Chicken Feathers again

Aug 23, 2018, 9:43 PM

once again uscjr has to pin their hopes on someone else to beat us

" Hopeful Georgia can compete with them and that Florida State can get rolling again. "

Re: Finebaum ruffling Chicken Feathers again***

Aug 23, 2018, 9:55 PM

They wonder why we have such laughs at their expense . It's actually one of our great traditions now . Coot are on fiya ??

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

It’s well know, Ignorance is Bliss & Blind

Aug 23, 2018, 10:16 PM

and the Loser Coot FB Fans are Ignorant & Boastful to a much higher degree than humanly possible considering their weak to below average football history.. being down to lowly Clempson College by 28 games in a 100+ year rivalry.

And, if Coach SPUR hadn’t put together some strong line play & a few gifted skill players that earned Coots several big win seasons & a program life-saving 5peat over the mighty Clemson Tigers..then they wouldn’t have anything to brag about.

Wait, they beat an uninspired Big10 MeeCheeGan Team in a mid-tier Bowl to make 10 wins in an easy season of playing some unreal weak sec teams.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s well know, Ignorance is Bliss & Blind

Aug 23, 2018, 11:51 PM

Actually last year when they beat Michigan, it made it a 9 win season in the terrible SEC East haha. They finished the regular season 8-4 and a beat down vs Clemson. Still one of fheir 5th best season in school history hahahahaha. Go Tigers!!

Re: It’s well know, Ignorance is Bliss & Blind

Aug 24, 2018, 1:47 PM

My old high school used to say “if ignorance was a bliss... we’d all be a blister”!

I watch Finebaum almost everyday

Aug 23, 2018, 10:09 PM

He's one of the more knowledgeable college football talk show hosts, and doesn't speak with much emotion. As for the coots, they're simply cheap-seat entertainment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2018, 1:02 AM

roger2869 had this to say, ( Gamecocks beat clemson this year and turns all heads this year themselves. Aint worried about clemson at all. Gamecocks will be the talk of the season this year if they can stay healthy.) those steroids that he is on has fried his brain!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish the coots had a coach that had ethics like Dabo.

Aug 24, 2018, 3:44 AM

Unpopular opinion I'm sure, but Scar is the other state university of my home state that I love so much. I'd much prefer to hear the coots coach dispensing praise where it belongs rather than embarrassing himself and the South Carolina name by talking up the Maryland coach. Seriously.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I wish the coots had a coach that had ethics like Dabo.

Aug 24, 2018, 7:21 AM

Georgia hates Georgia Tech
Florida hates FSU
Auburn hates Bama
Ole Miss hates Miss State
Michigan hates Michigan State
Clemson hates South Carolina

Perhaps you can see a trend here?

Clemson fans do not want anything good to happen to South Carolina. We do not want SC to get a coach like Dabo. We do not want SC to become a decent school. We do not have any state pride at stake in any manner related in any way to the University of South Carolina.

This is elementary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wish the coots had a coach that had ethics like Dabo.

Aug 24, 2018, 7:37 AM [ in reply to I wish the coots had a coach that had ethics like Dabo. ]

Exactly.

The comparisons between Dabo and Muschump are striking:

Muschump acts like an arrogant mead-head. He always comes across as hostile, and is predisposed to fits of rage and tempertantrums. He constantly makes idiotic public statements ("Game On", sticking up for Maryland's HC, etc...). He's runs low-performing football players out of town. He's the poster-boy for the "Win At All Costs" mentality in college football. He's not that bright, he's not a very good coach, and he's constatly getting outsmarted by Dabo/Clemson. Publicly he comes across as a jerk, a shyster, and and a low-class individual.

Dabo is humble and likable. He's always smiling and is predisposed to fits of laughing, loving life, and other people. He's contantly saying the right thing publicly. He loves and cares for his players almost to a fault (he's a father-figure). He teaches his players and coaches to strive for excellence every day and to love one another and that the winning will take care of itself. Dabo's exceptionally talented, innovative, and smart. Publicly he comes across as down-to-earth, joyful, likeable, genuine, and classy.

Coot U has a coach that represents them to a "T". I for one hope he sticks around for a long-time.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2018, 7:30 AM

My favorite comment is below. This is the dose of reality that is really tearing the coots up inside!

"I work a lot with high school athletes here in Florida and they all think Clemson is the coolest thing going right now...despite my efforts to convince them otherwise (I do it more jokingly as I care more about them personally than where they choose to go to school). 75% of these athletes will play major college sports (most likely baseball). It was a real eye opener for me to see their perception of Clemson but these players opinions are a good representation of what its like out there. I hope it changes soon. "

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Replies: 14
| visibility 5,897
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic