Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's good to have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 489

It's good to have

Sep 30, 2015, 2:08 PM

Slick Willy back in the arena. He had a great interview yesterday and we will hear a lot more from. A good man except for a few "Tom Cat" episodes and he surely knows how to manage the economy. He could be a big asset to the next president.

Go all Tigers, go with the best you have.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's good to have

Sep 30, 2015, 2:10 PM

The best you have is a proven liar that lost his law license and has been accused multiple times of rape and sexual harassment. Fortunately the best you have cannot be reelected and his wife is so caught up in death by a thousand email cuts, she is worthless.

I just know you're going to fall victim to an African

Sep 30, 2015, 2:12 PM

Prince scam one of these days, if you haven't already.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2015, 2:33 PM

It is good to have him back in the spotlight, which he craves. He's a good man, but not perfect (most of us aren't either).

He will be a great asset to the next Madamn President (Hillary) for sure

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

I'm genuinely interested, because much like Trump

Sep 30, 2015, 2:43 PM

I've never met an actual Hillary supporter. Most are too ashamed to acknowledge it I guess.

But what makes any of you think Hillary is going to be President, and even if she were, that it would be a good thing? Plz name one accomplishment of hers, and explain how you can get past all of the undeniable baggage and lies. She's a train wreck of a candidate, and I honestly don't know how anybody could support her.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm genuinely interested, because much like Trump

Sep 30, 2015, 3:22 PM

i'm shocked to hear you haven't met any Hillary supporters, I suppose you should look outside your own group of like-minded friends and family members. Of course I don't know your life, so who knows why....

As for Hillary, the only baggage she has is the BS that much of the media and Repubs are trying to keep going. There is so much BS that really there is no there there. Much like Whitewater, Benghazi and others, the email stuff has no legs and will fade over time. This will happen much to the dismay of Repubs that are still say nonsense like "she should go to jail", " she did this, or that" so far that hasn't stuck, and that is turning to "well she lied" to "well she didn't did what we wanted fast enough"
This like Obama is starting with "she is wrong, and or did something wrong, now lets read every email, phone call text message" so I can figure out what exactly she did wrong"

Bill Maher said it best, This is a witch hunt, and its like saying "I have no proof that she's a witch, but how can we know for sure unless we dunk here"

For those that don't know, if the person drowned they were not a witch (innocent), if they floated and lived, they were = no win

Do you believe what you just wrote?

Sep 30, 2015, 3:33 PM

That is straight up Hillary campaign propaganda. The email scandal very much has legs, and there is quite a bit of proof from what I've read, and more seems to come out by the day. It certainly seems that she did break the law, and could face indictment. How you just excuse and ignore that, even as a liberal democrat, is beyond me.

Didn't you post yesterday about Fiorina lies, etc? Well, I hate to tell you, but Hillary is a straight up liar, and it's glaringly obvious.

Re: Do you believe what you just wrote?

Sep 30, 2015, 4:00 PM

as I said, it has no legs and so far there is no laws that she broke. No matter what Fox news talking heads say.

I bet you, she will not get any charges...if she does I will happily come here and admit that I was wrong.... but I ask you exactly which law did she break?

It's not just Fox news talking heads saying it

Sep 30, 2015, 4:09 PM

She may very well not be charged with anything, particularly under Obama's justice department, but that doesn't mean it won't derail her campaign and expose her for the liar she is. Anybody out there who thinks she would still be a viable president is smoking something I'd like to get my hands on.

I mean, even before the email scandal, she was still a horrible candidate. She was a horrible secretary of state, and hasn't achieved much of anything of note in her long political career.

If you think voters aren't idiots...

Sep 30, 2015, 8:05 PM

well, I got nothing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2015, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Do you believe what you just wrote? ]

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/09/21/clinton-scandal-life-support-fbi-refuses-gop-email-witch-hunt.html

meant to post this in the last reply.... yeah you're right lol

Oct 2, 2015, 9:07 AM

haha I love the Glomar response back to those idiots.

Oct 2, 2015, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Do you believe what you just wrote? ]

> That is straight up Hillary campaign propaganda.

Did you miss Kevin McCarthy's "admission" yesterday? Straight from his mouth he said they launched a smear campaign regarding benghazi and you get bet your ### it's the same with the email servers.

More right wing BS. Gotta play dirty to win.

Re: I'm genuinely interested, because much like Trump

Sep 30, 2015, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm genuinely interested, because much like Trump ]

I just can't agree with you. She has not handled the scandals well, real or contrived. She gets rattled and defensive and I do not think she can handle the pressure of the job. 8 years in office and she would resemble Joan rivers corpse. Policy wise I do align with her, it is her personality that is lacking.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same old story, same old tired rhetoric. "Ole Bill will take

Sep 30, 2015, 4:24 PM

care of things, we don't need sceptics with personal biases.

Go all Tigers, times are good.

It's good to upset the hard right, they post

Sep 30, 2015, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: It's good to have ]

the same old slop over and over. The Clinton insults are laughable and their Clinton fear and panic is definitely showing. It's always fun when you're having flies, says the wise old frog.

Go all Tigers, calm down, don't get so upset.

It's always good to have...

Sep 30, 2015, 4:15 PM

a slick willy.

~William Jefferson Blithe Clinton

Oct 2, 2015, 6:29 AM

The crash of tech stocks followed by Greenspans 17or so rate cuts sure helped fuel the cdo/ mortgage bubble.., well done ! Stick to biology because you know FA anout economics, comrade. Now have a great day and Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 489
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic