Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is not beyond the realm of possibility
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

It is not beyond the realm of possibility

Feb 19, 2020, 8:01 AM

That our Tigers could play the bulldogs in the final game of the year in 2020 at a neutral site AND begin the 2021 season against that same team at a neutral site. I can live with that. How about you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone, anywhere. But the leghumpers can't make

Feb 19, 2020, 8:08 AM

it to the playoffs unless the SEC just completely implodes and produces another perfect storm like in 2017. Otherwise UGA is about the 3rd best team in their conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

My thoughts exactly, the puppies still have to be able to

Feb 19, 2020, 8:17 AM

make it to the championship and so far (other than the year they choked to Bama) all they have to show is all those recruiting championships. Sounds a little like SC Jr right! Who am i kidding, SC Jr can't even win a recruiting championship, they just win the preseason national championship every year until they play the 1st game! LOL

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And yet, UofSuCk still won between the bushes in Athens***

Feb 19, 2020, 8:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes they did indeed!***

Feb 19, 2020, 8:26 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And yet, UofSuCk still won between the bushes in Athens***

Feb 19, 2020, 8:29 AM [ in reply to And yet, UofSuCk still won between the bushes in Athens*** ]

I believe history will call that the biggest win of the Will Muschamp era at SC.

It might also be the biggest surprise.

Re: And yet, UofSuCk still won between the bushes in Athens***

Feb 19, 2020, 8:54 AM [ in reply to And yet, UofSuCk still won between the bushes in Athens*** ]

That really says a lot about who ugay really is, or should I say, isn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is not beyond the realm of possibility

Feb 19, 2020, 8:30 AM

People need to relax on both uga and lsu in 2020. Neither is making playoff.

Feb 19, 2020, 8:36 AM

Excuse my stupidity. I should have known UGA has no chance of being a top team!

Playing the 4th quarter choke artists would be a nice change

Feb 19, 2020, 8:34 AM

Of pace. I’m pretty sure they’ll choke up before we ever get a chance to see them in the CFP.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2020, 8:39 AM

Is it possible, yeah. But I really don't want them to sniff the playoffs. Bama I can live with. Heck even fla but I'd rather the coots make the playoffs before uga... Most overrated team the last 5 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2020, 8:57 AM

Their coach seems to be right "high schoolish", too. What an under-performer he has been, along with Richt. All those high rated recruiting classes, but no hardware to show for all the cash outlay.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2020, 9:40 AM

Funny thing about UGA is that they seem to go 10-3 just about every year over the last few decades, which makes them one of the best teams. But, 10-3 never gets anyone to the big show. They are consistently good, but never great. All fine by me. GooooooTigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 19, 2020, 2:55 PM

I don't want them to win 10 games, but I like it that they consistently watch the big game from home.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic