Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is there anything that might convince y'all that Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 639

Is there anything that might convince y'all that Trump

Mar 21, 2020, 9:51 PM

shirked his duty ?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/03/intelligence-agencies-warned-trump-likely-pandemic.html?via=recirc_recent

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there anything else you can do to remind yourself you're

Mar 21, 2020, 9:53 PM

alive?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there anything that might convince y'all that Trump

Mar 21, 2020, 10:06 PM

no

i would call the impeachment clown show dereliction of duty though

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2020, 10:22 PM

You’re right, the president should be able to extort foreign countries for his own gain. What were dems thinking!?

Mar 21, 2020, 10:34 PM

Mar 21, 2020, 10:31 PM

Mar 22, 2020, 9:24 AM

T3

I am sure that the intelligence agencies that reported the threat including what they thought were necessary measures to deal with it.

I can think of a few myself:

1. Immediately re-establish the Pandemic Team that was deliberately dismantled and establish extra funding for the CDC teams most involved with these issues. In other words, get the experts back in place and ready to go before any infection. It is called being prepared.

2. Increase production and stockpiling of PPE: masks, ventilators, tests, gloves, etc.

3. Make requisition and distribution plans for said equipment that would have been far more efficient and effective than what we have been able to implement so far.

4. Make plans to be able to bypass normal government regulations in the development of tests, and/or vaccines and in their testing and distribution.

A lot of you guys want to pretend that nobody could have seen this coming and that Trump has done everything that could have been done given the situation. There has been plenty of evidence that this was not the case and more will come out in the coming months. Hard-working and serious people in intelligence, infectious diseases, and disease control knew that a pandemic was a real threat and they warned the administration. But Trump paid them no heed.

Anyone who has been paying attention knows that Trump has been disengaged from day one. He watches Fox & Friends rather than read his morning briefings. If he does read briefings, he demands that they be shortened significantly. He thinks he is already an expert in everything. And he has spent more time out of the White house than any President since the thing was built.

It was virtually inevitable that he would get caught with his pants down and he has. unfortunately, it was in a situation that is going to cost hundreds of lives, thousands of jobs, millions their education, and untold damage and suffering.

There are certainly some things that could not be foreseen, but this President's unprofessional & self-centered approach to his responsibilities have dramatically exacerbated this catastrophe.

Mar 22, 2020, 10:17 AM

https://apnews.com/d36d6c4de29f4d04beda3db00cb46104

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2020, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Is there anything that might convince y'all that Trump ]

You and all libs are dubmasses.***

Mar 21, 2020, 11:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am astonished by your rapier-like mind !***

Mar 22, 2020, 9:24 AM

It's a complement to his rapier-like hind !***

Mar 22, 2020, 11:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I told you Trump should have stopped all incoming travel...

Mar 22, 2020, 10:16 AM

from all foreign countries in mid Jan. I also pointed out that he let the bureaucrats continue their tomfoolery such as the CDC having total control over woohoo testing and the procurement/distribution of the test kits.

He screwed the pooch twice but you guys want to whine about trivial chit, chit that has no real bearing on the situation we're in now.

Ok, you don't like the guy, I get it and I understand that many here would stop and pisz on Trump face if it was burning, not even if they'd just downed a six pack and really needed to pisz bad. You have a serious lack of objectivity due to the hate emotion working overtime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right now Trump is allowing Fauci to discourage the use...

Mar 22, 2020, 10:53 AM

of a viral fighting drug combo which has been tested in a limited study which indicates that it may be our first best hope of slowing or stopping the virus. I brought the study here yesterday, you read about it.

Clinical trials are fine and good, but get frickin' busy NOW

Mar 22, 2020, 11:10 AM

I understand not loosing something unknown on the public, but if me or my family were involved, I'm taking the option...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those drugs are safe.

Mar 22, 2020, 12:21 PM

Why Trump allows Fauci to discourage Americans in beyond me.

Mar 22, 2020, 12:52 PM

Sorry, slate.com isn’t going to convince anyone except the livestock that follow cable media.

Replies: 16
| visibility 639
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic