Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If UGA goes 12-1 and wins the SECCG, will CLEMSON
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 2,638

If UGA goes 12-1 and wins the SECCG, will CLEMSON

Apr 9, 2013, 4:40 PM

have to play them again in the NCG?

makes you think - huh?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If UGA goes 12-1 and wins the SECCG, will CLEMSON

Apr 9, 2013, 4:50 PM

Not if they lose in the SECCG.

THUGA is not that good. They are always good enough to pull a georgia. Look how many times they luck out to beat candy Vandy for example.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2013, 5:26 PM

how are we not that good? didn't we play in the best game of 2012?

Apr 9, 2013, 5:33 PM

Who's labled your game the best game? Your best game? THUGA hasn't won the SEC in nearly a decade and you nit wit mutt fans think you own the record books.

Little Aaron looked good in that UCF game too. O'Leary owns ugay.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2013, 5:50 PM

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/1/14/3859896/2012-college-football-top-10-games

2010 was not a good year...
has Mark Richt loss to clemsom yet?

Apr 9, 2013, 5:59 PM

Pretty decent consolation for finishing second best hey? You still went to another meaningless bowl and today have more questions than answers.

As for Richt, has he ever even played Clemsom?

Apr 9, 2013, 8:18 PM

In 2002 UGA beat Clemson 31-28
2003 UGA beat Clemson 30-0

Comedy gold here

Apr 9, 2013, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: If UGA goes 12-1 and wins the SECCG, will CLEMSON ]

Its called "pulling a Clemson" and it's a national saying. Pulling a Georgia?? Nice try. Uga was five yards away from playing in the NC game.

Meaningless bowl game?? Last time I checked capital one > peach bowl in spite of your coach calling it a national championship.

Re: Comedy gold here

Apr 9, 2013, 7:58 PM

Yeah, it's a good thing you understand english. But my dogs don't ever understand what I'm saying either so I wouldn't expect that much from a UGA fan. Dabo said "This is like a national championship team" in reference to LSU, NOT Clemson. Go back and watch it again.

Apr 9, 2013, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: If UGA goes 12-1 and wins the SECCG, will CLEMSON ]

UGA won their division in the nation's toughest conference, then came within 4 yards of playing for the natty. If Georgia is not that good.....where does that leave clemson? I'll hang up and listen.

They kicked our ### last time we played. We owe them one.***

Apr 9, 2013, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Re: If UGA goes 12-1 and wins the SECCG, will CLEMSON ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2013, 5:01 PM

I don't think their defense will be anywhere near good enough for them to be in that position. Their D was spotty last year and it was loaded with NFL Talent. They lost almost the whole D this year so I can't see them being any better than last year.

Yeah Gurley is a beast and Marshall is solid. Murray has a lot of talent, but he has a terrible track record in big games.

Apr 9, 2013, 5:12 PM

He has 2 Top 25 wins in his career padded by cupcakes galore with a weak OOC schedule and dodging Bama for Mizzou. The gator's were ready to put THUGA away again last fall until they fumbled it into the endzone. Another great win for tiny tot Aaron. His other win was when Allbarn shouldn't have been ranked barely at #25.

Impressive resume indeed.

Apr 9, 2013, 5:28 PM

vandy was ranked at the end of the season :) does that count?

Apr 9, 2013, 5:38 PM

Technically speaking NO but I'm sure they'll give it to Aaron in the new football year book. You sound desperate to pad his won loss record against ranked teams.

UGA goes 12-1 beats LSU in the champ agme then they

Apr 9, 2013, 5:21 PM

will Play a 11-1 Alabama team for the championship

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 9, 2013, 5:48 PM

I think you are assuming that there one loss is to us, and that we go 13-0, including the ACCCG. In that senerio, we might play the leg humpers a second time for the NC, unless a Big-12, PAC-12 or Big-10 team goes undefeated, in which case that team would be our opponent in the NC game. Ohio State is a prime candidate to be such a team. If more than one team from those 3 leagues goes goes undefeated, we could easily get left out in the cold.

Apr 9, 2013, 5:51 PM

Trust me, if Clemson goes 13-0.... Clemson will be in the NC game! No ifs ans or buts....

Apr 9, 2013, 6:02 PM

What makes you so sure that if Ohio State and Oregon (for example) both go 13-0, that they would not wind up in the NCG?

because we'd have wins over south carolina, georgia and fsu***

Apr 9, 2013, 8:40 PM

Re: because we'd have wins over south carolina, georgia and fsu***

Apr 9, 2013, 8:45 PM

True, but we'd also have 2 wins against fcs opponents also. Auburn had the same scenario several years back and was left out in the cold.

Apr 9, 2013, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Re: If UGA goes 12-1 and wins the SECCG, will CLEMSON ]

Auburn went 13-0 in 2004 and missed the natty. There are numerous teams in stronger conferences that would get in over a unbeaten ACC champ. Sorry, just the way it is.

Apr 9, 2013, 5:59 PM

ugag cant beat the coots, and starting the season 0-2 will get richt on the hot seat again and wanting to go on some mission trip

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2013, 6:08 PM

you guys can't talk

We'd most likely be facing an undefeated...

Apr 9, 2013, 6:12 PM

Ohio State team in MNC

Michigan will take care of that in Ann Arbor.***

Apr 9, 2013, 6:44 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Apr 9, 2013, 9:22 PM

Good grief. We can't even beat the dang coots, play in their heck hole stadium this year, and you guys think we're playing for a natty.

Replies: 26
| visibility 2,638
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic