Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Qwestion for both sides of the aisle.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Qwestion for both sides of the aisle.....

Oct 19, 2018, 8:37 AM

What should the US do you do about the "caravan"?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

If Mexico doesn't stop them as promised...

Oct 19, 2018, 8:52 AM

we should shut the border. I'm talking about not allowing anyone through the gates who isn't an American citizen. Nobody! If Mexicans want to import their goods they need to hire American citizens to drive the trucks.

Total complete lockdown until Mexico proves they want to become legitimate participants in resolving the illegal immigration issue problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Mexico doesn't stop them as promised...

Oct 19, 2018, 9:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ironic response.***

Oct 19, 2018, 9:23 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

M-O-B

Oct 19, 2018, 9:24 AM

Im not sure if that word is censored here like it is on CNN, MSNBC and the other 94% of news that covers the left.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Mave Oatthews Band?***

Oct 19, 2018, 11:19 AM

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

find out who organized and funded it and lock them up

Oct 19, 2018, 8:57 AM

there is no way that 4000 people in Honduras decided to walk, drive, ride a train to the US border with no food, water, money etc, yet somehow have camera crews follow them the whole way just to arrive at the border in time for the midterm elections.....

weird

I cant afford to to take my wife and kids to Dirty Myrtle, yet these people can travel 1400+ miles on $13.

I mean.. its Soros.. we all know this as fact.***

Oct 19, 2018, 9:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think this is a completely valid thought. Does anyone have

Oct 19, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to find out who organized and funded it and lock them up ]

a link to any in-depth investigation into the genesis of a “caravan” heading up to a country that has expressly said it doesn’t want illegal immigrants? Or is the media too excited about covering the “what” to worry about the “how” and “why”?

null

It feels like we are at the genesis of something

Oct 19, 2018, 9:45 AM

that will be a political truth by next year.

1. Imagine a scenario to explain something you don't understand.
2. speculate and discuss the scenario and how "likely" it seems.
3. At some point find some vague connection somewhere that can serve as evidence that the scenario is "possible." Let's face it, the chances that Soros gives money to some Honduran charity is pretty high.
4. Discuss it in echo chamber fashion until it becomes "probable," at least to those who want to believe it.
5. Eventually have it be something that comes up as fact in discussions.

Trump/Russia collusion, if no real evidence ever emerges, may be in the same category.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s back up a bit. I have not insinuating any specific

Oct 19, 2018, 10:09 AM

connection to anyone. I’m saying that 4,000 people mobilizing at once is odd. I think that warrants exploration. There may be a very organic and sensible explanation but if the media doesn’t even bother looking then I would argue they are not performing their function.

null

Re: I think this is a completely valid thought. Does anyone have

Oct 19, 2018, 9:48 AM [ in reply to I think this is a completely valid thought. Does anyone have ]

Yeah, if only someone asked them why they are leaving Honduras...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/alternatives-thousands-flee-honduras-bound-caravan-181016193005484.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/world/americas/honduras-migrant-caravan-voices.html

not saying honduras is not poor

Oct 19, 2018, 9:59 AM

but who is financing moving 4000 people 1400 miles with full media coverage.

and how many are you adopting when they get here?

How many families are you putting up in your guest room?

How about your bonus room over the garage? you dont use it.

Re: not saying honduras is not poor

Oct 19, 2018, 10:02 AM

They are walking, not taking an uber. Who financed the Exodus of the Israelites out of Egypt?

I just read the first article and it had some good insight,

Oct 19, 2018, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: I think this is a completely valid thought. Does anyone have ]

but I still think there would be questions worthy of answering on the genesis of the group. Sorry if you think that means I’m a wacko conspiracy theorist.

Thanks for the info.

null

I don't think it's unreasonable to believe that...

Oct 19, 2018, 11:22 AM

those claiming to be desperately poor can travel this quickly in such great numbers without assistance from some rich and powerful people.

I'm only wondering what laws the alleged rich and powerful assistance may violate. I don't think it matters who may have assisted or even funded this caravan until we discover a law which the alleged are violating. Imo, it's idle speculation which lends no real solution to the problem if no one is breaking the law other than the potential illegal aliens.

I'm just trying to be reasonable here, I'm not trying to argue that there isn't something wrong with a caravan marching toward our border with intent to violate our sovereignty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when was the last "caravan?" it was timed to coincide with

Oct 19, 2018, 11:51 AM

the primaries.

These people are being used as a political show.

The handlers that are making this possible dont care anymore about these people than they cared about Ms. Ford.

A means to an end.

Sure it is.

Oct 19, 2018, 2:43 PM

That's fairly common for dems to use minorities to drum up votes. Imo, the moderate dems who have been swayed by this grand economy and the creation of jobs must be replaced. The dems in congress are just looking for replacements which indicate to me that they have no intentions of returning to the middle, reasonable people they once were.

It's something moderate dems must deal with. They are the ones who have watched the dem leaders abandon reason and sound economic principles. I like it.

Re: find out who organized and funded it and lock them up

Oct 19, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to find out who organized and funded it and lock them up ]

Coming this fall to a MAGA rally near you...

We only lock up people who break laws.

Oct 19, 2018, 11:15 AM [ in reply to find out who organized and funded it and lock them up ]

Don't sound like the left and start throwing around false charges and condemning people who are doing what they want with their own money. It's UnAmerican.

The ones most upset about this "caravan" are trumpers...

Oct 19, 2018, 4:01 PM [ in reply to find out who organized and funded it and lock them up ]

so wouldn't it make more sense that the conspiracy theory be that it's some right-wing operation behind the caravan?

What, exactly, is the conspiracy theory involving this being left-wing operation?

Re: Qwestion for both sides of the aisle.....

Oct 19, 2018, 9:01 AM

Not worry about it. Canada builds the Caravan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Caravan

Oct 19, 2018, 9:15 AM

I will give Trump credit

Oct 19, 2018, 1:49 PM

As a despot wanna be, he has been excellent in trying to identify a "common enemy" in order to motivate his base.

"Then Jesus said to his host . . . When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous."

— Luke 14:14

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country isn't founded on the teachings of Christ.

Oct 19, 2018, 2:51 PM

If that's what you want you should join Pat Roberson and get your butt to work, asap.

Christ didn't command the governments, in fact all He ever said about government was 'Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's.' I paraphrased that but it's close enough for you to fact check it if you want.

By no means should we institute a state which joins with church to corrupt our government and our churches. We've seen that. If you want to obey Christ you pay taxes. I'm not always allowed to speak out here on this board. I've been forbidden more than once because it messes up my attitude.

I've studied the Bible for over 60 years, from my very youth, without being instructed to require others to fulfill my obligations. You are asking me to put my obligations to God on every tax paying person in America. That's immoral if anything. If you had a real concept of who Christ is you wouldn't say things like that.

Re: Our country isn't founded on the teachings of Christ.

Oct 19, 2018, 5:26 PM

I wasn't talking about the state. I was talking about the hearts of men.

Poor, starving people are just poor, starving people. They have no politics.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2018, 2:23 PM

we can start by acknowledging publicly and to one another that our in central america coupled with Americans lust for cocaine, marijuana and heroin have allowed a violent drug trade to flourish in central america and until we handle this properly from a policy position, we can expect more migrants to flee to our country.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I completely agree.

Oct 19, 2018, 2:56 PM

We claim to support other governments while unintentionally supporting forces which have more power than those government right there inside their own borders.

There is only one real solution to this problem and it's not building a wall, it's legalizing all forms of drugs which are intoxicants and let the dumbazses kill themselves. Yes, I'm quite radical when it comes to staying out of self destructive peoples' way.

As long as they aren't family I refuse to get involved until God gives me the go-ahead. He has not said one way or the other but He reminds me fairly regularly not to try and legislate morality. I believe it is because He knows that making a sin illegal won't help anyone.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Re: I completely agree.

Oct 19, 2018, 3:16 PM

when we start building walls, it means we have much bigger problems as a country than illegal immigration.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I think THIS warrants serious consideration.

Oct 19, 2018, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Qwestion for both sides of the aisle..... ]

Not the “this is all OUR fault” stuff that the left tries to use to control others, but because it is a neighbor of ours that is obviously hurting. We invest in so many countries on the other side of the planet...here’s one that is “right down the street” that is obviously a mess. Its population is smaller than that of NYC. I don’t know the history or politics, but if their leadership is open to assistance, I am sure American support could make a huge difference.

null

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic