Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I asked you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,224

If I asked you

Jul 19, 2018, 7:55 PM

To name the player you are most anxious to see play this year, most of you would say Lawrence because he is the most prized recruit in last years group but I am very eager to see ETN continue his run to excellence. I think he is the most exciting player that the Tigers have recruited in a long time....... and that’s really saying something. His high lite films are awesome and he was just a raw recruit last year. Imagine what he will be like this year operating behind the same OL with a full off season to work on his strength and agility. Is he capable of 2000 yards? May not get enough carries but he will be talked about every Sunday all season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I asked you

Jul 19, 2018, 9:02 PM

It will indeed be fun. I look forward to it also.

AJ Terrell

Jul 19, 2018, 9:10 PM

I think this guy has some special talent. As david hoods article pointed out we have some nice talent at corner. I believe he will end up being the best CB we have had in years.

AJ showed some flashes last year. I think after a full offseason of work he is going to be fun to watch. Great coverage skills and a sure tackler

On offense I'm really looking forward to Tee Higgins. He made some catches in the spring game that cain would have struggled with. Great natural body control and ball skills.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dex... Healthy, he'll be a bad man.***

Jul 19, 2018, 11:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I asked you

Jul 19, 2018, 11:58 PM

Tee Higgins is the player that will excel if whichever QB can get the ball to him. He will score often and IMO is ahead of Mike Williams at this point in his career. That is saying a lot. If Dabo chooses to allow TL in the game, then I hope he leaves Tee Higgins in the game for some of those plays.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,224
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic