Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IF Feaster is one of the best running backs in college
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,444

IF Feaster is one of the best running backs in college

Jul 12, 2019, 9:52 PM

Does that mean that ETN & LYN-J are too or is he thinking he's better than both of them??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IF Feaster is one of the best running backs in college

Jul 12, 2019, 10:03 PM

Feaster is a big talent and it's natural for him to have lots of confidence and want to be the number one. But compared to ETN, well as they say "The proof is in the puddin"! lynn J is exciting and fast but if I could only have two it would be ETN and Feaster.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've got the ones we really need . . .

Jul 12, 2019, 10:32 PM

still wearing ORANGE . . . We are good!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IF Feaster is one of the best running backs in college

Jul 13, 2019, 1:12 AM [ in reply to Re: IF Feaster is one of the best running backs in college ]

Not me. ETN of course, but LJD is going to be awesome if they can figure out how to get him a crease to run thru. Feaster is only great when he gets a huge hole to run thru, so nobody can catch him. He has trouble east and west running, and cannot seem to elude tacklers. I just don't see the moves with Feaster. LJD has lots of great upside, but he has lots to learn. This year he will get more carries, so we will see.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know exactly what he thinks, but ETN is definitely

Jul 12, 2019, 11:53 PM

one of the top 2 or 3 RBs (#1 as far as I'm concerned) in college football, and LJD ain't far behind. Look, Feaster IS one of the best as well, in my opinion. He had to learn to run hard, between the tackles when he got to Clemson, instead of running away from everybody which was easy for him in high school. I think he struggled with that at first. He worked at it and think he caught on pretty well. Look at his highlights - the first guy that touched him almost never brought him down, or even the second. He ran tough and broke a lot of tackles. He was a great running back for us but happened to be here at the same time as possibly the best we've ever had. I respect his confidence and wish him well. And don't forget he'll leave here wit a Clemson degree.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,444
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic