Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was thinking about taking up Corn Hole
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 2,286

I was thinking about taking up Corn Hole

Jun 19, 2019, 3:02 PM

and I am not very handy. Does anyone know if this is a good deal? I am going to get my favorite Iron Maiden album covers put on these.

thanks

https://www.slickwoodys.com/products/custom-all-weather-tournament-size-cornhole-boards?variant=12284801646669&gclid=CjwKCAjwuqfoBRAEEiwAZErCsts3jo2tGZfa2L4yov264DEJzVOFubr0fRW0y5GuTlJJchVgPIMRdBoCXG0QAvD_BwE

go Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know pretty much everything there is to know about that...

Jun 19, 2019, 3:12 PM

topic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I know pretty much everything there is to know about that...

Jun 19, 2019, 3:17 PM

"Slick Woody’s custom all weather cornhole boards are a great choice for special events like weddings, corporate gatherings and more."

What are your favorite locations for doing cornhole?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh boy.

Jun 19, 2019, 3:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

There is only one location for that...

Jun 19, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: I know pretty much everything there is to know about that... ]

Key West.

I go twice a year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: There is only one location for that...

Jun 19, 2019, 3:23 PM

I like to go shrimping when I am in the keys.

Shrimping huh?

Jun 19, 2019, 3:24 PM

Is that what you and cutigerbob® call it?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: There is only one location for that...

Jun 19, 2019, 3:48 PM [ in reply to There is only one location for that... ]

I often do cornhole when on vacations also. I’ve done it while camping, tailgating, at backyard parties, and at several church events, but never had a wedding or corporate event!

Be careful not to wear out your...

Jun 19, 2019, 4:00 PM

sacks.

I know that

Jun 19, 2019, 4:05 PM

Mrs GWPTiger® keeps his in her purse to prevent this from happening.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Jun 19, 2019, 6:39 PM

I can confirm.

I am happy with this set, that I ordered last fall. It is

Jun 19, 2019, 3:21 PM

regulation size 2 ft x 4 ft. The set you are looking at is only 2 x 3.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0118B68B4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was thinking about taking up Corn Hole***

Jun 19, 2019, 3:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I think you should stop pinching pennies

Jun 19, 2019, 3:24 PM

and go with a real board.

https://www.matthiaskaupermann.com/

I bet you wear seersucker pants and bow ties to the football

Jun 19, 2019, 4:10 PM

games.

Amirite?

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I was thinking about taking up Corn Hole

Jun 19, 2019, 3:27 PM

Be extra careful anytime the person you are dealing with is named "Slick Woody". Use extreme caution! That is all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGH!! Why did I click on this post?***

Jun 19, 2019, 4:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Not touching your link, but '94 might could use the money.

Jun 19, 2019, 4:04 PM

Also, it's a bad Wednesday for me, when I find a Leftist such as you, juan of the brighter idgits on the bored.

Ok, that's my one compliment for the day - moving on.

Ask Francis Marion, I hear he took it up in prison***

Jun 19, 2019, 4:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have seen many, ie. almost expert

Jun 19, 2019, 4:25 PM

I worked in a 1000 bed MaxCon and at any given time we had 2 or 3 cornholes being played.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: I was thinking about taking up Corn Hole

Jun 19, 2019, 6:21 PM

Hey Peter, Watch ur cornhole man.

Replies: 20
| visibility 2,286
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic