»
Topic: SEC PLEASE TRY TO BEAT BAMA
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 30, 2018 9:03 AM by: Bruce73
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

SEC PLEASE TRY TO BEAT BAMA

[1]
Posted: Sep 30, 2018 4:05 AM

Okay. I know it's early but has bama even been threatened? I mean this Tua kid does look good but has he even been sacked all year? Look at the highlights he has all day to throw and the receivers are wide the heck open even. I admit, I dislike Bama and ALL of their fans. Can someone please muster up a game against these guys. The only team that will challenge them on that schedule LSU and Auburn. (LSU no real offense and Auburn no real defense). #### even if they lose the SEC champ game against UGA or Kentucky they will probably still get in and oh yeah don't sleep on Kentucky this season. So SEC please try to show up and play, make it interesting.

The SEC outside of Athens and Auburn are scared of Alabama

[4]
Posted: Sep 30, 2018 4:23 AM

and it shows on the field. People give us their best game while Bama opponents just hope to not get humiliated.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

That's the truth

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 7:40 AM

Everybody else is in the SEC is absolutely terrified to play 'Bama.

Re: I want them undefeated when we see them this year.

[1]
Posted: Sep 30, 2018 6:13 AM

The fans get all full of themselves and get rudely slapped back to reality.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

will ber.***

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 8:27 AM

Re: SEC PLEASE TRY TO BEAT BAMA

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 8:21 AM

No, at this point in time, we need bama to run the table. A bama loss would hurt our chances to get in the cfp.

A 1 loss bama team gets in without a conference championship just like last year. Hopefully if bama runs the table then anyone else in sec would have at least 2 losses and no conf championship.

2020 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 8:34 AM

Yes but. I want to see someone at least take a pound flesh out this team. I think LSU will smack them in the mouth but will not when the game. And if UGA doesn't make that QB change soon. They will not beat bama.

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 8:54 AM

Bama keeps playing no one and when the tough schedule starts, they are healthy and fresh while the rest of the good or decent teams in their division are tired and beat up. Oh yea, they played Mississippi (really) and TA&M who gave them a decent challenge at Bama. Their needs to be a limit on cupcakes Power 5 schools can play and still make the playoffs.

2020 white level member

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 9:03 AM

Of course Bama will have high scoring wins to set themselves up for rankings. BUT - against whom? The SEC really only has three other competitive teams currently and they're newly competitive with Bama assistants coaching.

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have not got anything about buying football tickets for This year. In the mail. Maybe they are w...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
968 people have read this post