Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
yahoo turned off comments on their news articles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 579

yahoo turned off comments on their news articles

Jul 25, 2020, 7:54 AM

guess they got tired of being called out due to their leftest wacko stance on everything. They want their readers to have a "safe place" where they can read what Chrissy Teigen thinks about politics without being distracted with facts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the rioters did this.

Jul 25, 2020, 8:01 AM

It's become very clear which news services will expose the 'mostly peaceful protesters,' for what they are, antifa/blm anarchist. Google, yahoo, twitter and others are being exposed as left wing players.

There's also a bit of resistance to the cancel culture now with pushback to SJW's snowflake reaction to anything which triggers their super sensitive nerves. I hope this grows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the rioters did this.

Jul 25, 2020, 5:41 PM

I think you should barricade yourself in your basement bunker, like TheRump did.
Too much FoxFakeNews has made you paranoid and you're becoming a scared little child.

Or you could grow a pair and understand that TheRump and FoxFakeNews are continually lying to you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sucks when private businesses do whatever they want***

Jul 25, 2020, 8:01 AM

RIP Ken M***

Jul 25, 2020, 8:08 AM

Re: yahoo turned off comments on their news articles

Jul 25, 2020, 8:17 AM

Too many nutty Trumptards spewing racist hate filled comments. They didn't say Trumptards or even Trump supporters, but you had read between the lines.

Yeah, because trumptards are the root of all that's wrong...

Jul 25, 2020, 8:25 AM

in America, I mean, hail, everybody knows that. It couldn't possible be the SJW/cancel culture complaining about being triggered by any semblance of truth, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, because trumptards are the root of all that's wrong...

Jul 25, 2020, 8:31 AM

Just reality. Yahoo said there were too many divisive racist comments and so they were shutting down the message boards for a bit. Trumptards were the culprits. Just reality, bud. Your cult is filled with them.

^^^brought to you by the party of antifa and blm***

Jul 25, 2020, 8:51 AM

Re: ^^^brought to you by the party of antifa and blm***

Jul 25, 2020, 8:57 AM

You're in denial.

Antifa and BLM is my fault?

Jul 25, 2020, 12:38 PM

That's your party out destroying our cities. Why? Because trump won and nothing is off limits to dems in their pursuit of power.

Re: Antifa and BLM is my fault?

Jul 25, 2020, 12:40 PM

We are talking abut a comment section on Yahoo, bud. You posted on the wrong thread.

Trump is the King of Cancel Culture.

Jul 25, 2020, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Yeah, because trumptards are the root of all that's wrong... ]

It's ironic to hear the Trump cult push this narrative when he's been the #1 culprit and continues to push it at just about every opportunity. He is as pro as they come in gaslighting.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yahoo has articles? Or is still around?***

Jul 25, 2020, 8:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I have it bookmarked between Lycos and Hotbot.***

Jul 25, 2020, 1:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

pu$$%&$***

Jul 25, 2020, 10:17 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Jul 25, 2020, 10:40 AM

Who cares? Most commentors were dumb as dirt anyways.

Jul 25, 2020, 11:30 AM

You get a lot of your news from Yahoo? Or comment a lot on their articles?

If the answer to both is no, so what?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

my answer to both those questions is yes

Jul 25, 2020, 12:32 PM

the comments provide a lot of entertainment, but also there are usually links to articles that provide all the typical missing facts.

I love the layout of yahoo for news, and I use their finance section a lot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. Seems that since Verizon acquired them, they've really beefed up some areas

Jul 25, 2020, 2:48 PM

News being one of them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 579
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic