Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo/BV/Morris r undefeated when they have 10+days 2 prepare
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Dabo/BV/Morris r undefeated when they have 10+days 2 prepare

Jan 14, 2014, 8:05 AM

Sick stat! D Rad schedule that bye week before the SCar game please!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

before FSU then, please.***

Jan 14, 2014, 8:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

the citadel is the closest thing

Jan 14, 2014, 8:22 AM

You can get to a bye week. Schemes and game plan were ok. .. execution was #### poor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Well, we basically had a bye week prior to Coot U

Jan 14, 2014, 8:29 AM

with the Citadel.

Tell 'em coot***

Jan 14, 2014, 8:34 AM

Re: Dabo/BV/Morris r undefeated when they have 10+days 2 prepare

Jan 14, 2014, 8:31 AM

Thats why people say the sec is so tough.

There are no 10 day prepare options when playing some stretches like 2011 when USC played Mizzou, Kentucky, UGA, LSU, Fla, Tenn, Arky back to back

Can;t think of a time many teams have layed #5, #9, #2 back to back to back with no break to prepare.

That is where the toughness comes at the end of the season to get 6 TOs and to knock Tajh around. They play tougher opponents each year and Clemson plays ACC teams who don;t give a chance to get tough. Running up the score and setting records for Morris and Tajh does nothing to get the team ready to play a tough nosed team

To take the next step the UGa, USC and FSU teams on the schedule have to stay decent for Clemson to be ready to play with the big boys come bowl time should the end of year offer an even better opponent than ab over ranked OSU team and possibly a nat champ game.

I detest the way the ACC has sucked the life out of Clemson and FSU, some may even add Va Tech and Miami to that list

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ky,uf, and tenn. were all "bye" weeks as well. dang, sec fan

Jan 14, 2014, 8:34 AM

if i ever saw one.

Tell 'em coot

Jan 14, 2014, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo/BV/Morris r undefeated when they have 10+days 2 prepare ]

SMH

The ACC has sucked the life out of Clemson and FSU?

Jan 14, 2014, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo/BV/Morris r undefeated when they have 10+days 2 prepare ]

I agree, there's no way either of those teams could ever compete for a national championship, or finish the season ranked in the top 10. It's just not possible. Plus, I don't think either team could beat teams like UGA, Florida, or Auburn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I really hate to feed the trolls, but that's BS!

Jan 14, 2014, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo/BV/Morris r undefeated when they have 10+days 2 prepare ]

In 2011 you played: the toughest back to back was ark to fla. You are so full of chicken****

Ecu
Uga
Navy
Vandy
AU
Ky
Miss st
Open----
Tenn
Ark
Fla
CID
Clem

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really hate to feed the trolls, but that's BS!

Jan 14, 2014, 11:48 AM

Think he meant 2012.
@Vandy
ECU
UAB
MISSOURI
KENTUCKY
GEORGIA
@LSU
@FLORIDA
TENNESSEE
open
ARKANSAS
WOFFORD
CLEMSON

Yea Tell em' coot

Jan 14, 2014, 8:40 AM

The ACC really sucked the life out of us FSU didn't they? Kinda like FSU sucked the life out of Auburn and Clemson sucked the life out of OSU. ..#### what's in the air & water in Columbia? You guys get dumber by the day....Guess too much cack lovin' will do that to a man (person - mans not the best word here) and an entire ignorant fan base...

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Bc Ark, ky, Tennesee

Jan 14, 2014, 8:50 AM

Were really tough teams this year... SMH Coot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2014, 9:23 AM

Clemson went 20 yrs without the ACC title,

FSU has taken years to get back into the bigtime

Va Tech obvious they are a shell of the team they were before joining

Miami obvious they are a shell of the team they were before joining

Sure FSU won and Clemson is good. My point is they are winning despite the ACC.. They are soooo much better than what the ACC is providing challenge wise.

I think clemson and FSU will continue to get better and remain at the top, however, I will always blame the ACC for Clemson not getting challenged in the regular season

That's right

Jan 14, 2014, 9:41 AM

We don't depend on a conference to make us or break us... We are good or bad on our own. It's always been that way for everyone except you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2014, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo/BV/Morris r undefeated when they have 10+days 2 prepare ]

chicken boy...we really don't care what you think about our schedule. Keep drinking the SEC tea..but to everyone else SEC east was a cakewalk with sprinkles.

Jan 14, 2014, 11:40 AM

so I guess that UGA team you guys beat (one of your biggest wins of the year) was a cakewalk with sprinkles....good one

We just softened them up for the SEC. It's really too bad it

Jan 14, 2014, 11:51 AM

didn't help out SCar... Right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Jan 14, 2014, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo/BV/Morris r undefeated when they have 10+days 2 prepare ]

smh

Cakewalk??

Jan 14, 2014, 11:37 AM

You realize the SEC East had as many top 25 teams as the entire ACC, right? Two top 5 teams as well. If our schedule is a cakewalk, how would you describe Clemson's schedule?Maybe next year we can schedule 2 FCS opponents like Clemson, instead of going on the road and beating another BCS participant (UCF). If I were a Clem fan I'd find something besides schedules to try and spin.

Is that you Tim?***

Jan 14, 2014, 11:37 AM

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic