Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kushner says he reached out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 443

Kushner says he reached out

Aug 22, 2020, 7:30 PM

to Harris’ camp during the criminal reform legislation was being crafted. She never responded to the ask of being involved.

This combined with her record in CA should make all people of color scared.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please tell us how you think people of color should feel.

Aug 22, 2020, 7:31 PM

lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please tell us how you think people of color should feel.

Aug 22, 2020, 7:33 PM

Being as she locked up simple weed possessions by the thousands, mostly minorities....I would be worried. She is vile.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2020, 7:43 PM

She was vile back then. She was a sellout. She would have their backs now though. You and I know they have nothing to worry about.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2020, 10:43 PM

I've never seen such flawed logic!! Carl--you win the Naive Guy of the Day award, hands down!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love it when people think people are locked up for small..

Aug 22, 2020, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Please tell us how you think people of color should feel. ]

amounts of green.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love it when people think people are locked up for small..

Aug 22, 2020, 7:49 PM

I have experienced that, but my bondsmen had me out 45 minutes and my lawyer got the charged dropped cause he played golf with the judge.

#white people problems.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just be glad they didn't find any outstanding warrants!***

Aug 22, 2020, 7:51 PM

Re: Just be glad they didn't find any outstanding warrants!***

Aug 22, 2020, 8:00 PM

that is what allowed them to search my car in the first place. I had a set belt ticket 5 years prior I never paid, so a Clemson Judge slapped a bench warrant on me. But like i said, in and out. The only bad part was having to show them my butt and balls and cough.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love it when people think people are locked up for small..

Aug 22, 2020, 7:52 PM [ in reply to I love it when people think people are locked up for small.. ]

Then again, some of us consider a small amount of weed a half of a pound.

If you're out and about with a 1/2 lb...

Aug 22, 2020, 7:53 PM

please stop by.

Well come on by, bud. Ain't seen ya in a while

Aug 22, 2020, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I love it when people think people are locked up for small.. ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmutwfV76lQ

Why?

Aug 22, 2020, 8:16 PM

She isn't going to do much harm in the senate. She's sucked her way to the top and that's it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why?

Aug 22, 2020, 8:20 PM

I was actually typing that it was safe to say that she took no prisoners to get where she wanted to be, but I don't know if that saying works with her history.

She is a ruthless tramp.

Aug 22, 2020, 8:29 PM

That's how I like my women.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 443
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic