Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope that Chad Kelly gets drafted by Cleveland.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I hope that Chad Kelly gets drafted by Cleveland.

May 3, 2016, 7:14 PM

Would be the perfect way to start the end of his career. Would also be way too perfect for Johnny Football 2.0 to also end up on that QB-destroying team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: I hope that Chad Kelly gets drafted by Cleveland.

May 3, 2016, 7:19 PM

As a season ticket holder of both the Clemson Tigers and Cleveland Browns I find your
comments to way out of line

(by the way have not missed a home game for either team in 15 years -requiring many tight flight schedules)

I wish I could give you more TUs.

May 3, 2016, 7:23 PM

Watching Browns Football for all those years and not offing yourself is quite an accomplishment. Here's to being loyal!

~JKB

At least you get to watch 1 good team every weekend.

May 3, 2016, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope that Chad Kelly gets drafted by Cleveland. ]

I pity you that you have actually paid to watch Browns football. Should have just bought an extra Clemson ticket.

More seriously though.... What did I say that was not true?

Chad is extremely similar to Johnny and will likely just get himself into more trouble.

Cleveland is a cesspool for QB talent. This statement is just as true as relying on gravity to hold you down on earth.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Be careful tk

May 3, 2016, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope that Chad Kelly gets drafted by Cleveland. ]

Some tnetters don't take kindly to fans with a different opinion from their own.

Never have understood the hate for Kelly. He may not be an ideal youngster but he did choose the Tigers and he is an excellent QB I expect him to do well in the nfl

If I had to chose between the panthers and the browns, guess which I would select? Something about that Carolina blue!

May 3, 2016, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope that Chad Kelly gets drafted by Cleveland. ]

You have enjoyed the highs (Clemson) and the lows (Browns) for sure. Bless you my son. It's nice to mix some pleasure (Clemson) with the Pain (Browns).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2016, 7:43 PM

You dirty lol

The browns have been on a slide

May 3, 2016, 8:12 PM

For a few years but have a distinguished history in the NFL. Otto Graham was a quarterback who had 'some' success as a Brown. I once was friends with Milt Plum who was the Browns quarterback for several years. Great guy .... But I never have liked Penn State ! Jim Brown and Ernie Davis were two ' Cuse guys who did well also.
Did you know that the Tigers have had a few Tigers on the Browns roster. One you should all know about

That would likely he mean he guides them to a national champ

May 3, 2016, 8:20 PM

game.

He would have to have a special, special season to jump Watson.

If you thought the Tunsil videos were

May 3, 2016, 8:50 PM

bad, just wait for the Chad ones.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 3, 2016, 10:21 PM

What did Kelly do to you to wish that upon a young man? He chose CLEMSON, but was young and extremely emotional. He felt like he deserved more from CLEMSON IMO, and his emotions caused him to fail here. He beat Alabama at Alabama. Geez man - no other CLEMSON QB has ever done that in our entire history.

I would recommend that you vent your frustrations another way than this. It is not very becoming of a CLEMSON man.

Why would you wish a former player ill will?***

May 4, 2016, 12:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic