Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope Oklahoma DESTROYS Georgia because..........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I hope Oklahoma DESTROYS Georgia because..........

Dec 27, 2017, 11:54 AM

living in Atlanta all I hear on the TV and radio is how UGA's returned to their "glory years" and all and how they want an all-SEC matchup in the championship game, etc. You'd think UGA won their national title just a few years ago, not way back in 1980.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope Oklahoma DESTROYS Georgia because..........

Dec 27, 2017, 11:55 AM

No. Actually I want US to destroy Jawja. In Atlanta. It will be glorious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

#1 & #2 in both divisions of the SEC. That would DO it.***

Dec 27, 2017, 11:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope Oklahoma DESTROYS Georgia because.......... ]

Clemson has already tossed the Sooner rag doll around. Time to de-tusk the stuffed elephant and then neuter the peach state pooch. Make for a nice 2018 collection.

It's been really bad...

Dec 27, 2017, 12:26 PM

Every commercial break talks about them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's been really bad...

Dec 27, 2017, 12:46 PM

First and foremost, there is no more important game than 1 Jan vs Bama. 110% of our focus needs to be and I know it is on beating Bama. That said, I am confident we will beat them. There is no doubt in my mind that Jimmy Greenbeans will have that defense on point come gameday. There is also no doubt in my mind that we will rush the ball successfully, so barring a catastrophic breakdown in special teams or in turnovers, we will dominate the game.

That said, I want UGA for the natty.... I want to have the opportunity to beat Auburn, the Coots, Bama and UGA in the same year. We have already embarrassed OU twice, no need to do it a third time. The effects beating UGA to win the natty will be felt for years most importantly in recruiting. That will leave no doubt who the best team is and maybe, just maybe, we will see a decline in the amount of SEC love in the media, especially ESPN.

Leaving Sunday for NOLA...... Go Tigers !!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh deer lerd

Dec 27, 2017, 3:06 PM

we have another one of the fan focus group leaders preaching about how we must focus.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 3:26 PM

> living in Atlanta all I hear on the TV and radio is
> how UGA's returned to their "glory years" and all and
> how they want an all-SEC matchup in the championship
> game, etc. You'd think UGA won their national title
> just a few years ago, not way back in 1980.

Just wondering....will you count your 2016 national title in 38-40 years? I thought so. Clemson returned to their "glory years" last season....why can't UGA? Personally I want Clemson. Historically the odds are in our favor. Georgia won in 1980...Cu in 81. Cu won in 2016....Georgia in 2017. Weird how these things work out isn't it?

Historical odds?...

Dec 27, 2017, 4:02 PM

...Afraid to say, but that just doesn't exist. How some game or games ended up 30 40 50 60 years ago have zero bearing on games today...NOTHING.

Man, these dawgs coming on here all puffy chested these days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic