Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't understand our QB situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I don't understand our QB situation

Aug 27, 2018, 10:58 PM

For all those that are outraged that KB2 is the starter, I'm sorry. I get why and I'm not making excuses or weird timelines as to when Trevor "wins the job". And I don't think Dabo is "too loyal to seniors". This is really a logical and who you would bet hard money on situation

I know KB had a terrible, awful, disappointing performance v. Bama and Syracuse wasn't great either. But even still 12 game.....12 games won. You know for sure he's good enough to win 12 games and do fairly well in the ACC schedule. He's a QB that can win us games

Trevor is the future, but we just don't know how he'll play in a college game. It may take some time to adjust him to the college game. And part of that is just teaching him to tone down some of his sensationalism (he can't pull off those freak plays you see in highlights in college, he just can't, CBs are more athletic, front 7s are faster and more agile, he's just gotta learn what throws to test and which ones will kill a drive). So we need to see him in games (plural, so maybe not by "3rd quarter of the aTm game" he'll earn the starting job)

Last point, I believe it's totally possible KB made noticeable gains in the off season

I'm pulling for KB2, I hope he's awesome when he's commanding the offense, and I hope Saturday when he runs out for the first drive the stadium goes absolutely nuts like shaking the stadium loud and really gets totally behind him cause he's QB1 and that means he's our guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

umm, dude was on 1 leg vs Syr, shouldn’t have played***

Aug 27, 2018, 11:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't understand our QB situation

Aug 27, 2018, 11:14 PM

I could step in and win 12 games given our insane defense and offense loaded with playmakers.

Did 2000 Trent Dilfer lead the Ravens to the Super Bowl title. No. The team dragged him there. The same can be said for Kelly Bryant last year.

Aug 28, 2018, 7:08 AM

Some how I don't believe you could

Aug 28, 2018, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't understand our QB situation ]

Yeah just take a snap and the ball magically finds our playmakers hands. Only way you are successful is if the running back breaks long runs all day after you hand him the ball.Let the coaches do what they get paid to do.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 7:30 AM

Actually it sounds like you may be one of the very few who DOES understand our quarterback situation.

Aug 28, 2018, 7:33 AM

I’d just like to have a little more clarity from Dabo on the situation. I pay $2.99 of my hard earned money to this site every month. I think I deserve that....

Aug 28, 2018, 7:52 AM

I wanna see the difference on the field when its 100% live...not 2-hand-almost-touch. Who can make the right reads to put our offense in the best position, make the right throws, extend plays with their feet, and most importantly, lead the team, all while under the pressure of a defenders who want to drill you into the ground. Honestly, as it stands right now, I would be happy with any of the 3 starting after all I have read.

WE TOO DEEP!***

Aug 28, 2018, 8:08 AM

the beautiful thing is.....you don't have to

Aug 28, 2018, 8:13 AM

none of us do.

our jobs arnt on the line..

we can be outraged or happy or real or live in fantasy land..it's all the same.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic