Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hope y'all beat FSU Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

Hope y'all beat FSU Saturday

Oct 17, 2013, 2:21 PM

Will make Nov 30 that much more fun IMO

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks! In return I really hope y'all

Oct 17, 2013, 2:22 PM

lose every game for the rest of the year.

Will make Nov 30 that much more fun IMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Thanks! In return I really hope y'all

Oct 17, 2013, 2:24 PM

Nah brah. Crushing dreams is more fun

0-21 was a lot of fun, no doubt about it.***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't agree more***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

well, that was some good football talk russ.***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 0-21 was a lot of fun, no doubt about it.***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:27 PM [ in reply to 0-21 was a lot of fun, no doubt about it.*** ]

Yeah man, second grade really sucked

how many years were you held back?***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:27 PM

Re: how many years were you held back?***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:33 PM

Just the one.

I do miss NSYNC and Gateway Desktop computers though

Then why are you still in it?***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: 0-21 was a lot of fun, no doubt about it.*** ]

Somebody took your crayons ?***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: 0-21 was a lot of fun, no doubt about it.*** ]

Re: 0-21 was a lot of fun, no doubt about it.***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:47 PM [ in reply to 0-21 was a lot of fun, no doubt about it.*** ]

Ex wife worked for a small law firm whom had a #### o boose and was required to attend all home games to help entertain clients. At first I did as many double dip games as possible (Clemson early USuC late) At first I hated it then it became so much fun. I will not mention names but I was ordered to wear Carolina colors and told the Lead partner that I did not work there and my wife could leave at any time. After that I purchased or wore team colors of their opponents every game. I Loved that streak. I will give to the fans they should up regardless I guess they enjoyed getting beat that is what puzzles me they loved getting beat as much as winning go figure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2013, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks! In return I really hope y'all ]

We have crushed y'alls dreams of just going to a garbage bowl game more than y'all will ever come close to. Live with it b/c you don't have any other choices.

How would you know?***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks! In return I really hope y'all ]

When has USuC ever crushed anyone's dreams?***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks! In return I really hope y'all ]

Re: When has USuC ever crushed anyone's dreams?***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:44 PM

Yours last year IIRC

It was funny when you lost to Florida and LSU.

Oct 17, 2013, 2:46 PM

and then UGA this year.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

What was it like knowing your biggest win in 5 years

Oct 17, 2013, 2:47 PM

is against a lowly ACC team?

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: What was it like knowing your biggest win in 5 years

Oct 17, 2013, 2:49 PM

Florida 2010
Alabama 2010
UGA 2010-2012

All were more important. Clemson games were a lot funnier though, I'll give you that

Re: What was it like knowing your biggest win in 5 years

Oct 17, 2013, 4:16 PM

yeah...those wins really vaulted USC into new heights as a program... 1 SEC championship appearance blowout

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2013, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: When has USuC ever crushed anyone's dreams?*** ]

And then we went on to a BCS Bowl and beat your SEC daddy. You're so much fun to play with.:)

Oct 17, 2013, 2:52 PM

lol if you really think Chick fil a bowl is a BCS game or that LSU actually cared

If they didn't care then

Oct 17, 2013, 3:16 PM

they wouldn't have played hard enough to cramp

Oct 17, 2013, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Re: When has USuC ever crushed anyone's dreams?*** ]

It must really suck to be you and know you will never be anything else than the 2nd best school in the state !

Oct 17, 2013, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: When has USuC ever crushed anyone's dreams?*** ]

It must really suck to be you and know you will never be anything else than the 2nd best school in the state !

Probably no more than they cared today. But speaking to

Oct 20, 2013, 12:54 AM [ in reply to Re: When has USuC ever crushed anyone's dreams?*** ]

The fanbase Who gargles on the sec slurp, they should have.LSU cares about every game they play. ThAt mentality almost cost you against UCF. I am not knocking the overall talent and physical style of play that the sec has had for some time now but usc(and I will actually refer to y'all as that )are they only school in the conference that seems to be fixated on it. You do realize that the team you seem to find so necessary to show your sec patch to was actually the secs preference over y'all when they initially expanded? My point is this .... Y'all have been the better team for four yrs and at this point my confidence is not really high the that it will end this yr but give yourself a little more credit and the sec a little less for what you have accomplished. Fans of LSU, Bama, and even Ga would recommend the same

What dream do you think you crushed last year?***

Oct 17, 2013, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: When has USuC ever crushed anyone's dreams?*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2013, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks! In return I really hope y'all ]

"brah" omg I'm dying here...one of those new young folk Jersey Shore things? I even hear gateway stopped making desktop computers

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who is this?

Oct 18, 2013, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Thanks! In return I really hope y'all ]

Wo Fat?

Re: Hope y'all beat FSU Saturday

Thats...do you guys play anytime soon?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just talked to my yard man (89 USC grad). Says they play

Oct 17, 2013, 3:17 PM

Tennessee this weekend. I told him to put the pine straw down extra thick this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just talked to my yard man (89 USC grad). Says they play

Oct 17, 2013, 4:12 PM

He spoke English? Most yard men are mexican.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just want Gameday in Cooterville.

Oct 17, 2013, 2:28 PM

Selfish bastad.

Re: You just want Gameday in Cooterville.

Oct 17, 2013, 2:34 PM

Only thing more than than ruining a season is doing it on national TV

Hate to break it to ya

Oct 17, 2013, 2:42 PM

but losing to FSU would be more devastating than losing to you.

Re:BS***

Oct 17, 2013, 2:32 PM

Yeah, right..........

Oct 17, 2013, 2:55 PM

ALL gamecock fans pull for Clemson when they're not playing the chickens, don't they.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, right..........

Oct 17, 2013, 3:08 PM

I don't think I've ever pulled for Clem, but I decided this week it would be way more fun to beat y'all 11-0 than 10-1

it's cute how UGA losing to Mizzou has got them all cluckered up***

Oct 17, 2013, 3:14 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Cluckers are 3rd or 4th most important regular season game

Oct 17, 2013, 3:22 PM

for Clemson.

Clemson is the most important game for the cluckers

Re: Cluckers are 3rd or 4th most important regular season game

Oct 17, 2013, 3:31 PM

Lololol

Not sure what you're laughing about. You actually want us

Oct 17, 2013, 3:36 PM

to win this game just to make our game with you bigger.

2 Gamedays in one year. Yeah pretty sure Mouth Carolina is 3rd biggest game.

Gameday is not going to Cooterville. Y'all will not win out.

Re: Not sure what you're laughing about. You actually want us

Oct 17, 2013, 3:44 PM

Say it all you want but that doesn't make it true. Way more pissed fans after the USC game than after the FSU game last year. It's more emotional than any other game even though others mean more for conference standings etc.

Couldn't care less about Gameday, we've had them before we'll have em again.

You'll probably be on Gameday again but not in Columbia.

Oct 17, 2013, 4:01 PM

You've had a run of three good years and you all act like you have tradition. We've been playing football about the same length of time and we have 100 more wins than S. Carolina. We all know you have won 4 in a row but it took you all over 100 tries to accomplish that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'll probably be on Gameday again but not in Columbia.

Oct 17, 2013, 4:05 PM

No disagreements there, our history certainly sucks. Hardly sees how that reflects the present though and its not like we are gonna suddenly go back to being a 3 win team

Oct 17, 2013, 4:09 PM

SOS hangs up the visor = back to CFB obscurity

Oct 17, 2013, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: You'll probably be on Gameday again but not in Columbia. ]

I'm actually glad the game now means something more than bragging rights in the state. Last year actually meant something to all of college football. My first Clemson/USC game was in 86 I believe. USC won 20-7. But I love the 45-0 game too. I hope I'm going to love this year when the "streak" ends.

Oct 17, 2013, 3:59 PM

Sure hope you show yourself to all Clemson Nation after we whip you a$$ Clemson style !

Oct 17, 2013, 6:25 PM
four 1.jpg(52.6 K)

I've talked trash the last two years leading up to the game, everyone assured me they'd be able to take it if and when the coots won. Both year I cam back here to crickets.

Heres a pic of me after the 2012 game. Was a blast IYAM

Oct 17, 2013, 4:02 PM

i agree...MUCH more fun

2nd best????

Oct 17, 2013, 4:27 PM

Clemson
Wofford
Furman
MUSC
Coker College
Columbia College
USuC

Try 7th!

Re: 2nd best????

Oct 17, 2013, 6:27 PM

Did you seriously think this was funny when you typed it?

Griggs

Oct 17, 2013, 4:33 PM

EAD. That is all. (if you need help, E = eat, and D = a nickname for Richard)

Enjoy the rest of S.Car's reign of obscurity throughout the remainder of your lifetime.

GO TIGERS!!

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

I have a sneaking feeling SCar may throw the game this year

Oct 18, 2013, 9:29 AM

The administration is afraid most of the fans and athletes can't count to 5.

Have fun riding that streak though. It's a blast--trust me I know, I've ridden the 4-win-streak train 3 times in the last 20 years. How many times have you been able to enjoy it?

Nov 25, 2013, 10:02 PM

Oh well, guess we'll have to settle for crushing BCS hopes

Yours?***

Nov 25, 2013, 10:04 PM

Griggs man you are such a troll.***

Nov 25, 2013, 10:08 PM

Replies: 56