Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How about this, is this ok for everyone?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 354

How about this, is this ok for everyone?

Jun 8, 2018, 3:03 PM

:) What's good for the goose...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His store. Don't care.***

Jun 8, 2018, 3:05 PM

Re: His store. Don't care.***

Jun 9, 2018, 3:27 AM

cool, what if every single business in your small town refused you service, and you had to drive 20 miles to get gas and food? Or if the local electricity provider decided to not sell you service because you had a rebel flag on your truck, you would be fine with having to pick up and move huh? An when you consider that your taxes paid for the infrastructure necessary to allow their business to thrive, it would seem rather unfair right? I mean when you own a business, it is our taxes that educate your employees, pay for the roads that allow your products to be delivered, and if you advertise online, we paid for that as well. But hey, it is YOUR business! You can just be a complete d!ck and refuse service to people for the way they look, dress, who they have sex with? That is totally cool, discrimination is awesome!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah butt

Jun 8, 2018, 3:06 PM

it looks like they are already married so why do they need a wedding cake?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

He can refuse to do wedding cakes if he doesn't believe in

Jun 8, 2018, 3:22 PM

the institution of marriage. But he can't deny a service he would normally perform based on the religion of another person.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How about this, is this ok for everyone?

Jun 8, 2018, 8:35 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/How-about-a-devout-atheist-who-will-not-put-any-23587184#23587184

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Of course, as we all know, that cartoon is not at all

Jun 8, 2018, 8:38 PM

analogous to what happened in Colorado.

null

Re: How about this, is this ok for everyone?

Jun 9, 2018, 12:37 AM

Seriously, who orders a cake on the way to their wedding? I wouldn’t serve them either

I would....

Jun 9, 2018, 7:00 AM

Just walk out the door without a word spoken and go to a Publix. He can go out of business with that attitude. Denying service due to race, religion, and/or sexual orientation is poor business. Period.

This reminds me of when I ran a homecenter in Columbia story. We had a customer with jet black hair. He wore a Devil ring with red jewel eyes. Nobody wanted to service his store needs when he came in. I always helped him. Didn't bother me a bit. I always thanked him for his business. Money is green.

"El Diablo" ring... Had mine stolen in Mexico City in '76

Jun 9, 2018, 10:11 AM

when I got mickied and mugged. Woke up next morning crawling 24 city blocks away. The needle mark in my arm was probably H. The girl that translated for me at the church nunnery had the exact same birthday as mine, tho one year younger. Guardian Angel? Whatever that nun had in that needle to revive me, I was 'full throttle' for at least two days...

The "El Diablo" ring supposedly brings good luck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I fear nothing....

Jun 9, 2018, 11:22 AM

I do have respect for those things that many fear. I think it's weak minded to fear something you don't understand. This is why these things happened to you. People feared your ring and/or appearance. This "Angel" knew no fear. I also believe I have an angel(s) watching over me.

I wouldn't bake anything for someone wearing a tux

Jun 9, 2018, 10:49 AM

of that color.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 11
| visibility 354
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic