Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vic Beasley/banquet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Vic Beasley/banquet

Jan 11, 2014, 8:40 PM

I am trying to find out all I can on Vic Beasley, and just wanted to pass along what I know. He is at the team banquet, and while all of the seniors and players who are leaving are in tuxedos, Beasley is not. I spoke with one person earlier who said that Vic really wants to stay, but is feeling pressure from the family. However, some are beginning to feel that Vic just might make a Spilleresque decision and stay. I will keep you updated if and when I learn anything. The truth - anything right now is just guesswork.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RE:

Jan 11, 2014, 8:45 PM

Thx for the inside info.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RE:

Jan 11, 2014, 8:48 PM

No worries..I think he really does want to stay and be there for his teammates, but family pressures mean a lot.

His family should realize that his

Jan 11, 2014, 8:51 PM

his earning potential will be far greater by waiting one more year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His family should realize that his

Jan 11, 2014, 9:04 PM

I agree to an extent. He definitely will only go so high this year, highest most likely being late first round. If he stays he does run the risk of getting injured or just not performing as well and falling to later rounds, but at the same time has the opportunity to bump himself up to a mid first round or possibly even a borderline top 10 pick. If it were up to me I'd definitely stay just for the chance to make a couple million more in my signing bonus, bc even if he falls to a later round his signing bonus will be pretty similar whether he's a second rounder or a fourth rounder (google it and you'll see what I'm talking about). Hope he stays, bc having a quick lineman against these running quarter backs is a big advantage.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that is the bad thing....

Jan 11, 2014, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: RE: ]

these "families" think these kids owe them something if they come into some money, when in fact they don't owe them anything. Now the kid WANTING to help his family is another thing, but don't put pressure on the kid just because you are greedy and can not wait another year to get "paid"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome. Much obliged sir!***

Jan 11, 2014, 8:47 PM

After this, if he leaves, I keel you!

Jan 11, 2014, 8:51 PM

J/K David

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After this, if he leaves, I keel you!

Jan 11, 2014, 8:58 PM

Lol.. Thanks Achmed

^^^RA'd for threatening bodily harm***

Jan 11, 2014, 9:00 PM [ in reply to After this, if he leaves, I keel you! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Vic Beasley/banquet

Jan 11, 2014, 8:52 PM

Also..the last day to register for classes or to drop/add at Clemson for this semester is Tuesday. If he stays, would need to be in school at that point. Of course, Wednesday is the NFL date so he has time.

Thanks, David.***

Jan 11, 2014, 8:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any word on what food he is eating?

Jan 11, 2014, 9:02 PM

Also, not in a Tux, could you please describe his outfit so we can attempt to extrapolate his decision based on the brand of jeans he is wearing?

Re: Any word on what food he is eating?

Jan 11, 2014, 9:06 PM

Lol.. If we get pics I will make sure to tmail them to you

Thank you

Jan 11, 2014, 9:11 PM

I'm somewhat psychic and can probably provide you with a correct answer if you can figure out what color socks he is wearing.

The problem that record numbers of underclass men are attending

Jan 11, 2014, 9:08 PM

If he was disappointed with his initial grade, he can only be aware that it is most likely dropping with every top level junior that declares.

Re: Vic Beasley/banquet

Jan 11, 2014, 9:32 PM

I think its crazy that a kid actually wants to do the right thing and come back to finish school and be with his teammates one last season, but can't get the full support from his family. The NFL will be their, One last ride in the Orange & White with all your friends will not. I sure hope he gets the full support he needs with this decision....TigerNation is here for you VIC!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic