Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hillary gets Bama treatment from FBI..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Hillary gets Bama treatment from FBI..

Jul 5, 2016, 12:35 PM

Either way, it works for Trump

She's charged and he gets to say "see how crooked she is"

She's not "she how crooked she is, look at the double standard"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pantsuit of Teflon.***

Jul 5, 2016, 12:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Hillary gets Bama treatment from FBI..

Jul 5, 2016, 12:41 PM

If only there were a place where you could post political things not at all related to Clemson Football...

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=97

Sorry...I'm really sick of the politics on the football board. I see it enough in my news feed and hear it enough elsewhere. This is where I come to GET AWAY from the fact that we've got two evils to chose the lesser of come November.

Please post in the proper place and spare those of us who don't give a ####.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2016, 12:49 PM

@ClemsonCountry You giving me the TD because you can't post on the right board. Back at ya, even though I didn't do it in the first place.

Take your agenda elsewhere and don't get your right side panties in a wad.

No, I did ... by mistake ... sorry.

Jul 5, 2016, 1:01 PM

I gave you a TU on another post to try to compensate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: No, I did ... by mistake ... sorry.

Jul 5, 2016, 1:01 PM

Oh...well...crap. Couldn't you have just let ClemsonCountry take the blame?

I could, but that wouldn't be fair.***

Jul 5, 2016, 1:04 PM

Re: I could, but that wouldn't be fair.***

Jul 5, 2016, 1:08 PM

I went and gave him a TU on another post. He still needs to post this crap on the P&R board. That is all.

Jul 5, 2016, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Hillary gets Bama treatment from FBI.. ]

Sorry to spoil @ctliegmestosn.... I DIdNT give you TD. Apparently someone else disagreed with your post.

Jul 5, 2016, 4:12 PM

An Accident counts.. Lol

Comparing Hilary to Bama still doesn't make this football

Jul 5, 2016, 12:51 PM

related..

Jul 5, 2016, 12:58 PM

Wrong board

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Republicans should already be working on a better

Jul 5, 2016, 1:06 PM

nominee for 2020. I still can't believe they chose "The Donald", LOL. Clinton will be the next President of the United States. Republicans would be well advised to move on and work on 2020. I don't care for politics on the main football board, but since you went there, lets keep it real.

Re: Republicans should already be working on a better

Jul 5, 2016, 1:09 PM

they huh. so you are saying you voted for obama . not surprising seeing some of the stuff you post.

Re: Republicans should already be working on a better

Jul 5, 2016, 1:11 PM

I CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN ALL CAPS!!!

I always vote Democrat and have been very pleased with

Jul 5, 2016, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Republicans should already be working on a better ]

President Obama.

Re: I always vote Democrat and have been very pleased with

Jul 5, 2016, 1:12 PM

Stop it. Both of you stop it right now. Take it private or take it to P&R board.

I didn't start this thread. You have about five replies in

Jul 5, 2016, 1:14 PM

this thread, but I'm not allowed to? You get to reply, but everyone else must stop at your command? Don't think so.

Re: I didn't start this thread. You have about five replies in

Jul 5, 2016, 1:15 PM

My replies are specifically to end/derail the political discussion. Your replies are specifically to incite them further.

You can talk about this all you want. And I can't stop you. But I will tell you I think you should take it up privately, or on the board designated for this discussion.

Make that six replies you had the freedom of posting***

Jul 5, 2016, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I always vote Democrat and have been very pleased with ]

Re: Make that six replies you had the freedom of posting***

Jul 5, 2016, 1:16 PM

Shut up with your freedom trying to make me feel bad. Go where this is intended or I'll keep derailing.

That's 8 replies by you in a thread you say shouldn't be

Jul 5, 2016, 1:21 PM

here. I agree with you that it shouldn't be here. If you read my first reply in this thread, you'll see that I said I don't believe politics should be on a football board. Again, I didn't start this thread.

You say you have the right to reply because you are derailing the thread, but I don't have the right to reply. Yet, you don't post for anyone else that is responding to this thread to stop replying.

Then you stoop to yelling at other people for TD you and also stoop to telling people to "shut up". That one will be reported to Crump. Take it up with him about Country placing a political post on the main football board.

Re: That's 8 replies by you in a thread you say shouldn't be

Jul 5, 2016, 1:25 PM

1) Report me to the mods who should have moved this already? Okay, I'm good with helping draw attention to the thread that needs to be deleted.

2) I specifically said I can't stop you from posting here, so in no way did I say you don't have the right. Once again, stop making it look like I'm infringing on your freedom in an attempt to gain sympathy.

3) I responded to you and deroberts in this manner and no one else, because you both tried to perpetuate the discussion about politics instead of end it, like everyone wants.

Anything else?

You nailed it. The thread should have been moved or

Jul 5, 2016, 1:29 PM

deleted. Next time try t-mailing the mods that you would like it to be deleted or moved. It is much better than replying double-digit times and then telling other posters to "stop, stop it right now" and "shut-up" as you did.

Nothing else, you should be getting a t-mail from crump soon.

Re: You nailed it. The thread should have been moved or

Jul 5, 2016, 1:32 PM

SMH. Okay, I'll look for that.

Jul 5, 2016, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I always vote Democrat and have been very pleased with ]

i didnt start it either but stopping hillary should be on any and every board in the universe.

Jul 5, 2016, 1:21 PM [ in reply to I always vote Democrat and have been very pleased with ]

wow, just wow

Jul 5, 2016, 3:39 PM [ in reply to I always vote Democrat and have been very pleased with ]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! this has to be a joke!!so U like osamaobama taking $$ from vets that fought for our country to increase his $400,000.00/yr retirement!! that what U like!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The President's salary can only be increased by Congress and

Jul 5, 2016, 5:45 PM

the increase from $200,000 to $400,000 took place while George W. Bush was in office. You'll have to link where he took money from Vets, not familiar with that.

it's about retirement money not in office money

Jul 5, 2016, 5:59 PM

President Obama sought to increase the amount of money available for the federal government to spend on former presidents in advance of his White House exit.

In his budget requests for fiscal years 2016 and 2017, Obama proposed hikes in the appropriations for expenditures of former presidents, according to a report from the Congressional Research Service published Wednesday.

The report, which discusses the pensions and other federal benefits offered to former commanders-in-chief by way of the Former Presidents Act, specifies that Obama’s 2017 budget proposes a nearly 18 percent hike in appropriations for expenditures of former presidents. He successfully requested an increase in such appropriations for fiscal year 2016.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and the increase he wants is 18% in case you missed it***

Jul 5, 2016, 6:00 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, I had not heard anything about that. I guess its not

Jul 5, 2016, 6:14 PM

much different than a Republican Congress giving themselves a raise, or Senator Vitter using money to visit the D.D. Madam, or Republican Gov. Sanford and his "hiking" trips, LOL.

Says here, the Republican controlled congress of 1999 gave

Jul 5, 2016, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I always vote Democrat and have been very pleased with ]

lame-duck President Bill Clinton a bill to sign late in his presidency. The bill called for, surprise, a raise for Congress and the next president. The first president to receive $400,000 per year rather than $200,000 was George W. Bush. Get your facts straight. Since you didn't even have that major fact correct, I highly doubt your blathering about him taking money from Vets.

Sorry, here's the link. I left it out.***

Jul 5, 2016, 5:58 PM

It doesn't want to link. Will try once more here it is:

Jul 5, 2016, 5:59 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/17/us/clinton-given-bill-for-raise-for-congress-and-president.html

Republican controlled House and Senate in 1999, according

Jul 5, 2016, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Re: I always vote Democrat and have been very pleased with ]

to this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/106th_United_States_Congress

Them GOPs wanted to give themselves a raise!!! And they did!***

Jul 5, 2016, 5:54 PM

dude - talk football

Jul 5, 2016, 1:16 PM

get the fuq over it - she is next prez - learn to deal

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

FBI recommends. DOJ decides and acts.

Jul 5, 2016, 4:20 PM

She ain't dunked in non-stick yet.

-Doc Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic