Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey duders
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Hey duders

Nov 1, 2018, 10:49 PM

I have an 4 bed RV that I would like to park somewhere near Death Valley on Saturday. I am not an IPTAY or Alum, but I do have a cousin who went to South Carolina, so I think that should be close enough of a connection to get a hookup.

Anywho, I have bowel movements every 33-47 minutes (darn Viet Cong and Napalm) so I need to be close to either full hookup or a bathroom with a handicap stall. No, I am not handicap, but I need to fit my Golden Corral-self through the door and these new age hipster engineers think a 28" waist is all that needs to fit through a shitttttter door.

Anywho, I got off track. Where would be a good spot for me and Mercedes? Oh, yeah, if it sweetens the pot, my little stripper gal from Conway will be joining me, so where should be park and tailgate? She dont show them for just anyone, as you can tell as she is with me, but we could make a trade if you wish.

Thank you for the help!
#tigermanac
#mercedes_conway_69
#tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey duders

Nov 2, 2018, 12:39 AM

I don't have any information that would be helpful at this time , but I am going to guess that some of your responses will be zingers... I tagged to follow .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Paint the RV up in Looserville colors and wait

Nov 2, 2018, 6:46 AM

on the side of the road until you see the busses go by. Pull in behind them and follow all the way to the stadium. Park right at the bottom of that big shiny tower.

If anybody tries to make you move, tell them Miss Mercedes is Coach P’s special relaxation coach and has to be as close to him with her custom meditation chamber as possible.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2018, 7:10 AM

The grove in Pendleton

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Nov 2, 2018, 9:25 AM

I got my first ever lap dance from a stripper name Mercedes- somewhere around Santee or Elloree, SC.

Nov 2, 2018, 10:01 AM

Well ? Was it Santee or Elloree ? My GPS can only do one destination at a time .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 2, 2018, 12:53 PM

Try Santee- I doubt Elloree even shows up on a GPS.

Nov 2, 2018, 10:22 AM

Try Bluff Rd. There should be plenty of spaces available really close to the stadium this week since the coots are travelling to old mississippi.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic