Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pretty sure I found Lakebum's house
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 484

Pretty sure I found Lakebum's house

May 23, 2019, 2:14 PM
mailbox.jpg(202.4 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

who Would use a perfectly good motor as mailbox

May 23, 2019, 2:50 PM

And you know it’s perfectly good because Yamahas don’t break

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$20K.....used***

May 23, 2019, 2:55 PM

300 HPDI's did

May 23, 2019, 2:58 PM [ in reply to who Would use a perfectly good motor as mailbox ]

They were good for about 400-800 hours then they just self destructed.

The 200 HPDI's were good engines though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty sure I found Lakebum's house

May 23, 2019, 3:44 PM

I didn't post this everybody. I am not a ####### coward and further more if I have to touch someone with force then anybody that knows me well knows that I ####### sure won't give a ####### warning about it like a ####### ##### on Facebook and furthermore I don't have any enemies because I am a man of honor and respect that I earned over my life so again I am way more intelligent than anyone knows and I am a tactical person who knows exactly when, where. how, and exactly what time to get the drop on anybody stupid enough to come at a man of my caliber with violence because I am a ####### expert at earning respect from my friends and even ####### better at how to catch anyone who has a problem with me when they are ####### absolutely vulnerable and I am not afraid of a ####### thing and I will never draw first blood because I don't start fights however I am obsessed with any martial art that you can imagine and then probably several nobody has ever heard of and I am well educated in all of them because I don't telegraph ####, I never show signs of aggression, I don't put up my fists, and I am obsessed with all martial arts especially black arts which for all you morons means that I am capable of dropping an enemy as fast as they can blink and if you are foolish enough to fight me and you are awareness of my caliber then you better pray to your God for mercy because mercy is for the weak in hand to hand combat in my eyes so I am not the type of man who takes #### from anybody or gets ###### because if you test my resolve and draw first blood I will not lose also I only accept a challenge from a ####### wannabe hard ### and also I only fight bare knuckle, no holds barred, to the death or I won't waste my time because I don't #### around with violence and I have something called honor and respect so if you come at me with even blatant disrespect I will have to make a ####### example out of anybody stupid enough to fight me on my terms because if you think hard about my terms if you challenge a man of my caliber to my own game then you are admitting that you are gunning for my life which gives me every right to take you out for good and I am trained unlike all other wannabes who think they can fight. I don't fight because I am a (name deleted) that has spent years studying my ### off in the area of martial science meaning I don't fight because I call it hand to hand combat because that is the reality of life and it's because I don't believe in violence even though I am a man that will take your #### life if you pose a threat to my life or family and I am dead ### serious so remember my words because I don't think anybody realizes that I am the one man who takes #### seriously and I don't have to brag or boast or prove anything but if you draw first blood on me then you better prepare your soul for the afterlife because I promise you that I will send anyone straight there that brings violence my way and even God cannot help you if you come at my family. I don't start fights but I don't lose or turn down a challenge because I am a ####### hard core. This goes to everyone who has a problem with me or my family and I will never warn anyone again so memorize my words and stay away from my family and me or I will break hard on the baddest ###### around on my terms and I am dead ### serious so remember my words because I am not afraid of any man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm really missing out by not having a facebook acct***

May 23, 2019, 3:47 PM

It can be entertaining every now and then

May 23, 2019, 3:59 PM

Wife's high school reunion group is hilarious, 100% chance cops will get called to it. We almost want to go just to see the insanity.

We like to keep up with our old neighbors too, who have essentially become a pack of feral cats.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Lakebum, dontcha think your response would be better

May 23, 2019, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Pretty sure I found Lakebum's house ]

in UPPER CASING to EMPHASIZE WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Lakebum, dontcha think your response would be better

May 23, 2019, 4:00 PM

You know I don't give a ####!! Especially now brother. Look at my #### hair man!! Lol!! Then peep out that $45,000 dollar silver 2 door convertible Chrysler 200 S that is now my baby and then you might see why I am so stoked brother!! Combine that with my ambitions and you might have an idea as to what is in store for my ### in the very near future brother!! Pre-meditation my brother!! I have been patiently waiting on the chance to be able to offer any descent female whatever she wants since I own the most pimp car around this area by far and you know it!! That ####### car is so bad ###!! All that I need is a little bump in the trunk maybe baby!! Actually I don't need to change a #### thing yet do I? That car is so luxurious that it scares most people but my ### knows exactly what the hell I have and exactly how to use it to help me find my future wife!! I have been very patient as all of you can attest to. Now it's time for me to start pulling rank in the clubs with absolutely zero anxiety because I now own a $45,000 Chrysler 200 S with 18 inch black rims, a hard top convertible, top of the line audio equipment not to mention navigation equipment, and also first and foremost straight my own #### car without a co-signer!! I can't wait til its my time to bust on the scene after all of these years of patiently waiting on the ####### sidelines!! That car is going to be taken care of all the time by yours truly baby or else I wouldn't be a #### (last name) baby!! I know that my father would be proud of me for what I am doing!! It's all pre-meditation on my behalf!! I had to wait on a moment like this before I stepped back out on the scene and clean house!! I just need a good wing man and you know it!! Come on!!

Re: Uh........okay.......I'm getting your point

May 23, 2019, 4:04 PM

I guess. ;)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YEAH, C'mon!

May 23, 2019, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Lakebum, dontcha think your response would be better ]

lulz

Chesty?***

May 23, 2019, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Pretty sure I found Lakebum's house ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey you weakass ############# #####

May 23, 2019, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Pretty sure I found Lakebum's house ]

Where the #### did you find this bit of gold you stupid ######?

Replies: 12
| visibility 484
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic