Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson is going to SMOKE both ND AND GT...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Clemson is going to SMOKE both ND AND GT...

Sep 19, 2015, 5:14 PM

It won't even be close....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seeing two tough outs, personally***

Sep 19, 2015, 5:15 PM

Agree. Both will present challenges.***

Sep 19, 2015, 5:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree***

Sep 19, 2015, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Seeing two tough outs, personally*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here we go again. Just like the Louisville predictions...

Sep 19, 2015, 5:17 PM

I think both will be tough. NDs defense is pretty legit. I had my doubts despite the talking heads talking them up, but they are proving something so far today.

Re: Here we go again. Just like the Louisville predictions...

Sep 19, 2015, 6:30 PM

Kinda...they basically now GT isn't much of a passing threat so that helps a lot. When UVA found that seam to throw in ND looked very vulnerable. And their OL is big but not quick and I could see Shaq and Carlos living in the backfield most of the game. My concern is that pushing off #7 Fuller.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson is going to SMOKE both ND AND GT...

Sep 19, 2015, 5:19 PM

Kinda what ppl were saying about Louisville. Nd n Gt present different styles obviously so position match ups will be important. I expect my boys to win, I don't care if its by a point.

Not here we go again...just my 2 cents..both games

Sep 19, 2015, 5:23 PM

at DV!!! These two teams have not shown me anything where I say OH MY GOD Clemson will have some issues...nope...sorry.

ND DL/LBs are very good. Good QB. GT is GT.

Sep 19, 2015, 5:24 PM

Let's not be silly.

Sep 19, 2015, 5:21 PM

Clemson won't smoke anyone until it cuts out the self inflicted mistakes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oh boy...negative nancies on the board...all teams

Sep 19, 2015, 5:24 PM

make mistakes...ask Louisville.

We haven't had an easy game against GT in nearly 10 yrs

Sep 19, 2015, 5:27 PM

I wouldn't bet on getting it this year either.

Two years ago was pretty easy.***

Sep 19, 2015, 5:30 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh boy...negative nancies on the board...all teams

Sep 19, 2015, 6:00 PM [ in reply to Oh boy...negative nancies on the board...all teams ]

It's obvious that all teams make mistakes, but they must be limited. Clearly all mistakes cannot be avoided. In the game on Thursday, for example, receivers dropping passes, several balls thrown off target, and poor kickoff coverage resulted in a 3-point victory, when we could have won by more. That being said, I was one of the first people who said he was happy with the win. Need I even mention the avoidable errors from last year's FSU and GT games? When Dabo says Clemson only needs to worry about Clemson, he has a point.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

What is it with people these days.

Sep 19, 2015, 5:29 PM

College football is, and always has been tough to dominate. You only see blowouts when there's a major mismatch. It seems like now everyone has to beat everyone by 40 points to be considered legit. Clemson winning by three on the road at UL was a good win. FSU beating a salty BC team by 14 was a good win. Notre Dame or GT will get a good win today. None of those six teams are bad football teams. They all bring talent and good coaching to the table.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is it with people these days.

Sep 19, 2015, 6:06 PM

You're right. Win games, and play to your full potential more often than not. That is all one can ask for.

Sep 19, 2015, 6:14 PM

That is just an idiot statement. Those are two really good teams. I just don't know how you can watch any of the 3 teams play and make that statement. Of coarse I hope it happens, but the reality is we are in for a dog fight in both of those games.

May find the ND game is easier than GT

Sep 19, 2015, 6:27 PM

even if GT loses this game. IDC what there record is GT is always tough and they do have a few athletes on their team this year, especially the QB. The fact that the game is in DV may be the factor that results in a Tiger win but I would be very very surprised if it was an easy victory, even if we had blown out Lville the other night.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic