Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heather just gave it to those SEC homers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Heather just gave it to those SEC homers

Aug 24, 2017, 10:40 PM

On the ESPNU press box show. Told them FSU played a much tougher schedule than BAMA....... ?? BAMA only plays 1 Top 10 team FSU....... ?? How can a SEC West teams only Top 10 game be against an ACC team? ?? What is ESPN going to do with a weak SEC to hype?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly...

Aug 24, 2017, 10:46 PM

how astute was she!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly...

Aug 25, 2017, 12:15 AM

Looks like she's calling it the way it is. A large majority of that, what makes FL St. schedule tough is because they play Clemson. Without us, their SOS falls. Chickens don't even make the cut on being a contributing factor for the entire SEC league either.

Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers

Aug 24, 2017, 10:50 PM

When I read the title I thought you meant she gave them a sammich lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2017, 10:52 PM

The conference games are a wash. FSU's schedule is tougher because of the SEC games they play.

SEC teams like that awesome powerhouse...

Aug 24, 2017, 10:58 PM

Florida team coached by Jim "Sharkjumper"
McElwain?

What a joke. The SEC STUNK last year. Aside from bama the whole conference was a poorly coached dumpster fire of underachievement.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2017, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers ]

Well obviously that wouldn't include us since your chickens bring down our SOS...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just because Florida kicks your @ss doesn't mean they're a good team***

Aug 25, 2017, 12:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

how cute. such a precious little chicken.***

Aug 25, 2017, 1:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

The only precious chicken I ever saw was fried, on a plate..

Aug 25, 2017, 6:38 AM

with mashed taters greenbeans, biscuits and gravy and maybe some fried corn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2017, 6:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers ]

Sunshine State heirarchy in 2017 :
1. FSU of the ACC
2. MIAMI of the ACC
3. South Florida of CUSA
4. FLORIDA of the SEC

SUCK IT coot conference fanboy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Their schedule benefits...

Aug 25, 2017, 7:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers ]

from playing both teams in the last two National Championships. Playing the champions of the weakest conference in all Power Five, the SEC East, probably does nothing of benefit for their schedule's strength but hurt.

Aug 25, 2017, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers ]

Florida sucks big time. This division championship is a testament of how bad the SEC East is and UGA's inability to ever beat UF.

Lol, you're not very bright, are you?

Aug 27, 2017, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers ]

ACC is currently a better league than the SEC. Stop living in the past

You don't live up to your name, you are not sharp, for sure***

Aug 27, 2017, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't be serious!***

Aug 27, 2017, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers ]

Thank you, I haven't used my thumbs down in a while

Aug 27, 2017, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Heather just gave it to those SEC homers ]

It felt good

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2017, 12:28 AM

I guess with Kannel gone Heather is the last "ACC Guy". Oh well, at least Pollack and Herbie usually have our back.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2017, 7:09 AM

Funny how she and the other pundits finally noticed. The sec has had a couple of really good teams in some years, but of late, it's been the AL show with a bunch of also rans. I don't see that changing this year, either. Who will change it? Smart? Muschamp? Doubtful!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2017, 7:16 AM

She just has another handler; B1G Pimp is the name. She is not about the full truth or I'd hear her eating all the crow from the B1G love she spouted off of all last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2017, 1:29 PM

Just another Bimbo who was enabled by quota requirements.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2017, 5:58 PM

Make it sound like Alabama is the greatest thing since sliced bread UNLESS FSU beats them!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic