Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNC Forum Poster describes #### fans accurately:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

UNC Forum Poster describes #### fans accurately:

Aug 22, 2013, 12:13 PM

Check out this excerpt from: http://northcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=216&tid=164387335&mid=164387335&sid=941&style=2

"Didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll piggyback on this thread since it's about Scar.

My question is...WHY? Why are ##### fans so I-N-S-U-F-F-E-R-A-B-L-Y annoying? Good God almighty, each and every last one of the Cocker fans think their football team is the greatest thing in the freaking galaxy. You see this everywhere. On the Rivals main boards, on our boards....they all talk $hit. When national journalists tweet stuff....anything about Clemson, or UNC, or the ACC, check the replies, sure enough...it's G-Cock lovers talking junk.

Example, I'm checking my Twitter feed just now. ESPN's Brett McMurphy just tweeted the following: "Florida State has league high 6 players on All-ACC preseason team, UNC next w/ 4, Clemson only 3." Nice, concise, unbiased tweet. Of course, some Chicken fan makes a snarky comment about Clemson and how they shouldn't have been picked to win the ACC.

This isn't just some lunatic fringe of their fanbase who trolls social media sites. They're the same way in person. I know several of them down here in GA and they're all just as annoying and insufferable. They'll go out of their way to talk crap about UGA (a wayyyy better program), Florida (ditto), or the ACC or whoever, and swear up and down that Spurrier is God, Jadaveon is the second coming of the Leviathan, and that they are the *real* Carolina (LOL) and they are great and superior.
Fans of other SEC schools hate them because of how annoying their fans are. USuCk fans have desperately tried to "create" a rivalry with UGA to by trash talking them every year. Doesn't work really. UGA fans still see them for what they are....inferior.

My goodness, OK, this rant is coming to an end. But I hope we beat them in Columbia just because of how annoying they are! I don't like boasting and bragging in general....but if you're going to do it, at least be good. Bama can brag, Texas can brag, Florida State can brag....South Carolina cannot. You gotta win something first. The end.

(Apologies to any well-mannered, level-headed SCar fans out there who I'm unfairly characterizing. Just calling it like I see it, based on my experiences. I'm hopeful to meet some good folks down in Columbia on August 29 who will prove my view wrong.)

This post was edited on 7/24 12:08 PM by TarHeelNation11"

While the irony is not lost on me that I was looking at the UNC/SCAR forum, I wasn't however over there talking #### (or saying anything) on a forum unrelated to Clemson football. I was trying to get the squeeze on UNC's confidence level.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because they are c0cks.

Aug 22, 2013, 12:19 PM

It's in their genes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB8ug5NHZm8

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Nails it!***

Aug 22, 2013, 12:20 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

dang, that guy knows the same ones i do ! they are simply

Aug 22, 2013, 12:24 PM

amazing, and i don't mean that in a good way.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to our world....

Aug 22, 2013, 12:28 PM

$CU fans are, without exception or question, the most deluded, uninformed, ignorant and mouthy in the world of collegiate athletics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I read the whole board. There are some just as awesome

Aug 22, 2013, 1:03 PM

This actually almost, maybe, might, possibly, make me give a small cheer for UNC this year.

Re: UNC Forum Poster describes #### fans accurately:

Aug 22, 2013, 1:36 PM

I actually read most of it.

It just reinforced my hope for catastrophic sewer line failures in every stadium in which those two play together for years to come.

Then again, that might make the coots feel at home, and the holes might think the odor is some kind of brie.

Man, he got all worked up, didnt he?

Aug 22, 2013, 1:43 PM

Probably peed his pants like most of you do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

man, you goofed! nc state bored is that way <<<<<<<<<

Aug 22, 2013, 1:50 PM

go find some more bs out on unc, and leave us the hades alone and then just give it to the charlotte newspaper, or whichever one it is y'all been crying too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man, he got all worked up, didnt he?

Aug 22, 2013, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Man, he got all worked up, didnt he? ]

If peeing your pants is cool, then consider me Miles Davis.

Re: Re: Man, he got all worked up, didnt he?

Aug 22, 2013, 3:54 PM

Or Coach Mangus, lmao!!!

Pick a school. NCSU or Clemson.***

Aug 22, 2013, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Man, he got all worked up, didnt he? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He should just pick NC state and leave. He's a #####***

Aug 22, 2013, 3:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He should just pick NC state and leave. He's a #####***

Aug 22, 2013, 3:42 PM

I'm a ##### for wanting a newer user friendly format and not wanting to stay in 1999. Awesome.

You would think internet discussion board members from a school that specializes in engineering and strives to be ahead of everyone else would have a desire to create (or request) a web forum that at least can keep up with its lower standard rivals (see cockyboard & UNC board). Just sayin... :)

Re: He should just pick NC state and leave. He's a #####***

Aug 22, 2013, 3:48 PM

I must have missed something. I was referring to the fella that said "we all wet our pants"

Re: Hoss, I got news for you, you will not meet any

Aug 22, 2013, 2:13 PM

rational Coot fans in Columbia. They all are delusional.

Aug 22, 2013, 2:38 PM

What I like more about thumbing through this UNC forum is the format! Someone help me understand
why Tigernet cannot have a similar updated format?

When you quote someone, it should be above your response and separated with a box showing who quoted and when (date/time). Makes it so much easier for people to understand who said it and when. A quote on Tigernet just has a bunch of arrows next to each line. No multi-quote option either. Should I be saving data onto my floppy drive?

Just someone explain the reason for our primative forum format. I understand I do not donate money to this forum.....so I guess I have no say so....but if I was, I think I would be requesting a format that is easier on the eyes and brain and up to date with the other 99.9% of the internet. I couldn't tell you another example of a forum with our format if I had to.

Is it just me? Go ahead and fire away. Maybe i'm the only person who even cares about a forum's format....

Aug 22, 2013, 2:42 PM

> What I like more about thumbing through this UNC
> forum is the format! Someone help me understand
> why Tigernet cannot have a similar updated format?
>
> When you quote someone, it should be above your
> response and separated with a box showing who quoted
> and when (date/time). Makes it so much easier for
> people to understand who said it and when. A quote
> on Tigernet just has a bunch of arrows next to each
> line. No multi-quote option either. Should I be
> saving data onto my floppy drive?
>
> Just someone explain the reason for our primative
> forum format. I understand I do not donate money to
> this forum.....so I guess I have no say so....but if
> I was, I think I would be requesting a format that is
> easier on the eyes and brain and up to date with the
> other 99.9% of the internet. I couldn't tell you
> another example of a forum with our format if I had
> to.
>
> Is it just me? Go ahead and fire away. Maybe i'm the
> only person who even cares about a forum's format....

You mean like this? Yeah I agree theirs are better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You gotta win something first."***

Aug 22, 2013, 3:09 PM

There's something in these hills.

Aug 22, 2013, 3:51 PM

Wow very accurate many of them act as if Football was just created 4 years ago and that they are the best team ever.

null

Aug 22, 2013, 3:53 PM

Spot on!!! #### fans do not know how to handle success, the get giddy and run their mouths instead acting like they've been there before!!! I never got excited with 4 in a row...I EXPECTED IT!!!

Poor guy still has hope he is going to meet some nice

Aug 23, 2013, 2:31 AM

gamecock fans at Williams-Brice. He has no idea what he is in for.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2013, 2:47 AM

Everyone in the country sees it except themselves. It's honestly comical that they play UNC, a team that probably won't beat them but has a chance, and all they are focused on is Clemson vs. Georgia. It's everything. Clemson Tom will tweet something about Georgia, South Carolina fans come to their defense. Someone bashes Johnny Manziel on a website, South Carolina fans defend them. Alabama wins a championship, South Carolina celebrates. It's just dumb.

They just talk about how Clemson has this perception that everyone hates us (other fans might, but I don't get flipped off driving down the highway by anyone except those ones with chicken stickers on their minivans. Every ACC, SEC, or other team is laughing at their chest thumping while pointing at an empty trophy case. The reason everyone wants to win against them isn't because they are considered a serious threat but because they're so #### annoying you just want to see their smug face or crap excuses when they do lose.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic