»
Topic: Has anyone received $2 bill (with a Paw)
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 3, 2019 5:16 PM by: CIEDTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Has anyone received $2 bill (with a Paw)

Posted: Jan 3, 2019 10:53 AM

in a normal change transaction?

If so how many? Did you keep them or use them later and put them back in circulation to spread the love around?

Over the years I have got 4 $2 bills as change at gas station, restaurants, etc... but kept them as my personal souvenir. Since I live in the cootlumbia area I should use them and hope it falls into a coot wallet. But knowing how they just throw money away they would probably destroy it so I kept them.

Re: Has anyone received $2 bill (with a Paw)

[1]
Posted: Jan 3, 2019 10:54 AM

If you give it to a coot its just going to end up in a strippers g string. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Gotta pay for her tuition***

Posted: Jan 3, 2019 10:57 AM

Re: Anyone remember this winner at USC (link)

Posted: Jan 3, 2019 11:02 AM

https://wach.com/news/local/tardy-usc-student-leads-police-on-chase-hits-patrol-car

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Anyone remember this winner at USC (link)

Posted: Jan 3, 2019 11:11 AM

Posted: Jan 3, 2019 4:19 PM

I always taken $2 bills to the away games, so I am getting mine from the bank. I stamp the orange paws on them.

Over the years, I've gotten 4 already stamped, but that is it. I even entered them into "wheresgeorge" with a stamp to try and track them. 4 of them have hits after I spent them.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Jan 3, 2019 5:16 PM

My son was at the gas station filling up my wife's car, and a guy came up and gave him a $2 bill with the paw stamp. He said his grandmother had passed away recently and collected $2 bills which he inherited. He had a pocket full and said he'd been looking for someone to give that one to for a while when he saw the paw stickers on our car.
My son told me the story when he gave me the bill, and I carried it until we went to a viewing party for the Army/Navy game and it ended up in a donation; seemed a fitting destination.

2019 white level member

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 seats: Sect R, Row T, Seats 5-7 $2250 for the pair.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
872 people have read this post