Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had dinner with my Dawg buddy last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,843

Had dinner with my Dawg buddy last night

Aug 19, 2015, 5:59 PM

Needless to say, we talked football most of the time. He thinks UGA will win 7-9 games during the regular season, but has SC as a "guaranteed loss!"

He said he would trade Richt for Spurrier in a heartbeat (even at this point in their careers) and I told him he was nuts! UGA's loss to them last year seems to have him missing the fact that OBS is nearing the end....no QB, no defense, and crumbling recruiting efforts.

I couldn't believe how delusional he was on the subject...he's stubborn and opinionated and said the coots would most likely win the east. I told him that if SC finished above .500, I would treat him to another dinner and eat the plate along with the food!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They don't have the 2nd worst OC in the nation anymore

Aug 19, 2015, 6:05 PM

(the worst is Rob "1st and goal from the 4, throw a bubble screen for a loss of 8" Spence) so they should be fine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Ehhh, I wouldn't have made that bet.

Aug 19, 2015, 6:07 PM

7-6 is still above .500. Hopefully y'all eat where food is served on paper plates.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had dinner with my Dawg buddy last night

Aug 19, 2015, 6:22 PM

Uscjr- I think the defense will be better than we think. I don't know why. But the offense should be putrid. Jaw jaw- who knows. Tons of talent.

Re: The crystal ball says...

Aug 19, 2015, 9:21 PM

... "lamecocks" go 3-9. "slurrier resigns after Texas A&M. Back to being "cellar dwellers" again. Mark it down, all the other sec "least of the east" teams are finally getting back to where they belong.

Hey..I'll eat a raw Cucken IF Cooties beat Georgia!

Aug 19, 2015, 9:29 PM

LOL & GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2015, 6:25 PM

Even a coot fan would agree with that!

Aug 19, 2015, 8:12 PM

Go to Taco Bell for dinner. If you put enough sauce on the paper wrap, it's not all that bad.

LOL

Aug 19, 2015, 8:16 PM

...good one. And you're right!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They lost to a terrible #### team last year. A lot of UGA fans are jaded.***

Aug 19, 2015, 9:34 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: They lost to a terrible #### team last year. A lot of UGA fans are jaded.***

Aug 19, 2015, 9:41 PM

Just like we choked against FSU last year. I was there and that loss will haunt me forever because it was a season changer.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic