Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gonna try and get to Clemson around 10
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 883

Gonna try and get to Clemson around 10

Apr 8, 2016, 9:50 AM

Where is everyone going to be at. I would like to meet some fellow T-Netters and welcome my son to the Clemson family. He is 2 1/2 months it will be his first time getting to see the most beautiful place on earth. I wonder if he will get that feeling I get when I walk up and see Death Valley. There is truly something in those hills.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'll probably be like me and pee his pants. .***

Apr 8, 2016, 9:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Gonna try and get to Clemson around 10

Apr 8, 2016, 9:58 AM

I took my son last year for the first time he was 1.5 years old at the time. Now he is 2.5 years I am super stocked!! Last night he went and grabbed his Watson Jersey and said let's go dada! Can't wait till he sees it again tomorrow a year older! I'll be coming up from Charleston. Hoping to get in around 10-11ish.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2016, 10:20 AM

Awesome to hear!!! I know he will have a blast!! I believe it grows on you every year and nothing is like seeing joy on your child's face!!

Apr 8, 2016, 10:51 AM

He amazes me when it comes to sporting events. Last years spring game he sat on my lap the whole time and just took it in. Never once got cranky. Took him to the Citadel VS Clemson baseball game here in Charleston and same exact thing! Going to try a day game this year with him. Been afraid to try it cause my wife and me are not ones to leave early. Where you driving up from?

Apr 8, 2016, 11:27 AM

Columbus Nc. It's between Spartanburg and Hendersonville. About an hour and a half. That is awesome he is enjoying it at such a young age. I know Clemson football as well as basketball and baseball were huge with me and my dad bonding. I will always have those memories. Though we lost plenty of games that we went to lucky for our boys they are growing up in an age of winning. The 2 biggest games I went to with my dad was the Bc game to make it to the ACC championship and we lost a heart breaker and the VT game where it was a pick six the first play. I am deff going to take mine to atleast one game this year. I'm so glad to hear your son enjoys it so much and hopefully he will be able to say he got to see the second national championship team in Clemson history play live!!

Apr 8, 2016, 11:35 AM

That's how my love for Clemson started. I could remember as a youngster watching Clemson everything with my dad. Im 32 unfortunately I lost my father way to early. Hard to believe its been almost 10 years. My dad was a single parent so we struggled to get to games in Clemson but my first game was a very memorable one in Clemson history. "The Brawl"!

Apr 8, 2016, 3:58 PM

That is a heck of a way to start out!! Sorry for you lose! I know he would love to see his grandson and you now going to the games!! He is watching though. Much love!

Apr 8, 2016, 4:03 PM

I remember waking up early that morning cause it was a noon kick. Cut ESPN on and bam the Pacers brawl was all over ESPN. Not to think in less then 12 hours Clemson will be all over ESPN for a brawl too!

Replies: 8
| visibility 883
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic