Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why does a post about Feaster who left Clemson to go to Coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Why does a post about Feaster who left Clemson to go to Coot

Apr 26, 2020, 7:57 AM

University get 17 likes (as of this post) for signing as an UFA and a post about Sean Pollard, a young man who worked his a$$ off and bled orange for his entire collegiate life, that signed a UFA get just 2 likes?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/TNET-Clemson-OL-signs-as-a-free-agent-27168478

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Tavien-Feaster-signs-as-undrafted-free-agent-with-the-27168531

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because Tigernetters are woke***

Apr 26, 2020, 8:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

Apr 26, 2020, 9:18 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why does a post about Feaster who left Clemson to go to Coot

Apr 26, 2020, 8:26 AM

Are you implying that life is not fair? I'll hang up and listen.

Any where but cooterville

Apr 26, 2020, 8:31 AM

and I support him 100%. Choose the enemy, pay the penalty. Look to your jockstrap for support.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Any where but cooterville

Apr 26, 2020, 11:02 AM

Exactly......agree 1000%.....that is one line you DO NOT cross.....Go Tigers!!!!

Apr 26, 2020, 8:57 AM

I guess his plan was to raise his draft status.Heck he could have transferred to Furman and done the same.Coots a no no.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 8:58 AM

Or Wofford

Because TF is a Clemson Graduate, and he worked his behind

Apr 26, 2020, 9:05 AM

off for us, too. He was a graduate student who wasn't a starter. He made the best decision for himself.

My wife is a graduate student at USC... I still lover her. She wanted to attend Clemson for her Masters, they just don't offer the degree. She made the best decision for herself.

I get what you're saying. It's more about the lack of attention the Pollard post is getting. I agree with that sentiment. I just felt some clarification might be required to explain the love for a Clemson graduate who gave four years to the University.

The cawks could get five graduate transfers from all over the country and still not amount to anything. I really don't even think of them as our rival anymore...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because TF is a Clemson Graduate, and he worked his behind

Apr 26, 2020, 9:11 AM

I get what you said.My cousin who is like my sister went to USuC for same reason.Seems like TF could have found another home since most schools big and small have football.

Going to USuC as a student for grad school is not the same

Apr 26, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Because TF is a Clemson Graduate, and he worked his behind ]

for a football player transferring there to play, where the goal is to beat Clemson.

Feaster threw everything he did at Clemson away the second he put on Gamecock gear. Something tells me your wife doesn't wear garnet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Going to USuC as a student for grad school is not the same

Apr 26, 2020, 2:27 PM

And yet his former Clemson teammates embraced him following the game last year and said he’s always be a brother. If anyone should feel offended then it would be the guys he played with right?

Being a Clemson Football fan and being a Clemson Football player

Apr 27, 2020, 9:49 AM

are two very different things. Many players have admitted they don't fully grasp the rivalry. Embracing him / exchanging jerseys was a great gesture for the cameras. I wouldn't be surprised if there were unpleasantries said behind closed doors.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I’m just spitballing here but my guess is

Apr 26, 2020, 9:12 AM

one is by T-net and they rarely if ever get many TUs and the other is by a member.

I think if you’ll take your rage goggles off for a second and take a quick scroll down the page, you’ll see a definite trend.

Apr 26, 2020, 9:19 AM

Probably because so many disrespectful people are still constantly bashing him. It was just a counter reaction obviously.

Apr 26, 2020, 9:22 AM

Maybe because he had to sign as an UFA when it seemed clear he thought he was better than that and that his move would show it. ?? Oops.

Why do so many supposed adults

Apr 26, 2020, 10:20 AM

take all this stuff so personally? The young man did what he thought was best for him at the time...same as any of us. Not my place to judge and I wish him the best. I understand rivalry...but I also understand life transcends such trivialities.

Apr 26, 2020, 11:22 AM

because every one is stuck at home with no pants and looking for things to complain about.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic