Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ga's offense was held to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Ga's offense was held to

Jan 4, 2018, 7:30 AM

a mediocre showing by the coots. With their mediocre/bad defense.

They are now going against Bama's D. If Bama brings the attitude on D that they did
in the Sugar Bowl, I don't see it being too good of a night for the Dawgs.

I just can't stand the idea of the leghumpers winning this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ga's offense was held to

Jan 4, 2018, 8:05 AM

The big question is, will Bama be up to bringing the same intensity against UGA's offence as they did with us. Bama had a month to study our offense to come up with a plan of attack against us, that most of us already knew was to slam the door in KB's face. Nothing works with our offense when we can't put the ball in our receivers hands when needed, the way it worked with a accurate passer that DW4 added to our offense!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2018, 10:08 AM

They run pretty much the same offense, Kirby is Saban lite.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2018, 8:31 AM

Ga. can complete a pass downfield and not our strong point. We very limited when a defense just has to cover about 20 yards the field shrinks and we got blown up because we were not consistent throwing the ball downfield. We all know this coming into the game my problem was that the coaches did nothing different or maybe they thought they could out physical Bama. IMO weak game plan and players looked like they were not up to the challenge.

Jan 4, 2018, 9:20 AM

Good points. Going into The Citadel game, Bryant was ranked 98th Nationally on paw attempts over 10 Yards.

Jan 4, 2018, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Ga's offense was held to ]

Yep, and when a team only has to defend only 15-20 yards down field, it bottle necks everything up and keeps people within just a short distance, and creates better opportunities for interceptions bc the offense can't get receivers in space just like they kept Renfrow covered up the entire game!!! Our offense doesn't work without an accurate arm behind center with a team full of 5* players defending. I pray that a hard head and stubbornness don't choose our QB next season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic