Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks enjoying their pyrotechnics
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Gamecocks enjoying their pyrotechnics

Sep 17, 2017, 8:16 PM

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Board/44/Contents/I-blame-everything-on-the-pyro-entrance-107575195

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And meanwhile that Salesman Coach of tha Upstate National Champ Team is

Sep 17, 2017, 8:29 PM

getting his Squad ready to make a run for a Possible 2nd straight Natty!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pyro-not-so-technics***

Sep 17, 2017, 8:33 PM

Yet obviously too technical for chicken brains.***

Sep 17, 2017, 8:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Gamecocks enjoying their pyrotechnics

Sep 17, 2017, 9:08 PM

What a pathetic bunch. So a hype nonsense failed. So? That kept them from playing decently against a bball school, for the 4th straight time? Really? All their schemes to work up the crowd are either plagiarized from other programs or ridiculous or both. I wonder, after about a hundred times, who is it behind the little port a potty black veil? Who could it possibly be? Is it at all possible that it a ridiculous fat chicken in a dress that for some reason has to move its beak with its hands, the one that has emerged a hundred times before? I guess it is a mystery.

This year, when we crush them, they'll break the NCAA record for all time home losses to an in state rival. Count on some new lame gimmick. As well as the usual abject failure. It is in their DNA. It would be easy to feel sorry for them if they were not such turds. Over under on them talking about tractors immediately after the beatdown?

Re: Gamecocks enjoying their pyrotechnics

Sep 17, 2017, 9:46 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed the part about their qb not living up to his hype... I don't think they could protect anyone back there. Way too many problems on that squad for the average gamecock fan to realize. I guess that's why they bought into the hype so much. And their salesman of a coach isn't selling their program quite like they thought he would. I guess it's harder than selling ice to an eskimo.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic