Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gallman injury
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,240

Gallman injury

Oct 15, 2016, 9:24 PM

When thinking about this game, don't discount the impact of Gallman going out early. He hits the hole faster than anyone else, and was chewing up yardage. Had he been there, the running game would have created many more openings for the O and this would not have been close.
also, the worst call of the game was the no call on the targeting hit on Wayne. Most frustrating thing of Greise?Levy calls, among many, was calling that a "good football hit."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gallman injury

Oct 15, 2016, 9:30 PM

I agree but it wouldn't have been close if we hold on to the football.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2016, 9:33 PM

Don't discount the ol and rb should have stepped up. Best is the std and next man up. State kicker blew the game

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2016, 9:49 PM

I agree. This game is not close with Gallman in there. Watson is the star, but Wayne is the workhorse. It was a vicious hit and should have been called. If it was overturned upon review, I could have lived with it. But it was a bad no-call.
My biggest complaint today: we abandoned the run too quickly. Gallman went down. Then Choice went down. Fuller did some good things. Dye fumbled in the worst possible place. Am I crazy or did we not sign the #2 RB last year. Where was Feaster? That seemed like the perfect time to give him some touches.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2016, 10:05 PM

Agree completely. From blocking to those short yardage situations to just timing it hurt us badly. Big drop off after Wayne.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,240
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic