Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Francois named starting qb in Tally
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,722

Francois named starting qb in Tally

Aug 27, 2018, 9:39 AM

He was in trouble?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Francois named starting qb in Tally

Aug 27, 2018, 9:41 AM

It's FSU - they don't use that word. They all get a pass when they are good enough.

Aug 27, 2018, 10:18 AM

We'll see how long he makes it this season. I don't wish injury on anyone, its just that that kid has taken a pounding in his short career. He's tough as nails, but theres a limit to how much punishment the body can take.

Blackman hopes he stays healthy this year...

Aug 27, 2018, 10:22 AM

He doesn't want to have to face Clemson's defense again this year!

Aug 5, 2012, 1:21 PM

yes, he was in the doghouse...had an incident where his GF called in saying he was being abusive, then her story kept changing and he was saying she was hitting him....but they also found marijuana in his room when they were there investigating. So he's had some digging out of a hole to do with Taggart.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/24/deondre-francois-domestic-violence-pregnant-girlfriend/

Aug 27, 2018, 11:43 AM

That reminds me...i got to pick up some Brillo pads..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2018, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Francois named starting qb in Tally ]

yes, he was in the doghouse...had an incident where his GF called in saying he was being abusive, then her story kept changing and he was saying she was hitting him....but they also found marijuana in his room when they were there investigating. So he's had some digging out of a hole to do with Taggart.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/24/deondre-francois-domestic-violence-pregnant-girlfriend/

This is incorrect information. He was actually the one that called. 911 tape out to prove it. I don't think it's fair to bash a kid that did the right thing and called the law when so many people are beating women now a days.

Aug 27, 2018, 1:15 PM

Regardless who called, the info is the same... She says he was hitting her, he says he was defending himself and she was the attacker... He is in the doghouse for the marijuana paraphernalia found in the room.

Aug 27, 2018, 5:36 PM

Man you would be surprised how many kids on our team and across the nation smoke week. Not a big deal honestly.
Hint hint: Martavis Bryant didn't all of a sudden start smoking when he got to the league. Sammy only got in trouble bc he got caught by a let's just say "rogue " deputy.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,722
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic