Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For everyone who has become a victim of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,314

For everyone who has become a victim of

Jul 30, 2019, 8:13 PM

Feaster’s transfer, please give me a thumbs up!

I should double my current points in no time.

Just saying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For everyone who has become a victim of

Jul 30, 2019, 8:29 PM

I feel that he has done one of my all time most favorite players wrong in CJ, and him asking for CJ's number to come out of retirement for him to wear, and that pisses me off more than anything he could have done. He dis-ed CJ and the number #28!!!!!! I hope with all my hopes at once that it will come around and bite Feaster square in his quitting A S S!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's definitely a 'slap in the face' to CJ.***

Jul 30, 2019, 9:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: It's definitely a 'slap in the face' to CJ.***

Jul 30, 2019, 10:03 PM

I would have to hear C J say that before believing that. It's only a slap in the face if HE says it is.

Jul 30, 2019, 10:14 PM

Does a slap in the face make noise if no one is there to see it?

Jul 30, 2019, 11:54 PM

Does a huge tree make a sound falling in the woods if no one is around to hear or see it?

Jul 30, 2019, 11:52 PM [ in reply to Re: It's definitely a 'slap in the face' to CJ.*** ]

CJ is to kind of a person to ever say anything negative about anyone, IMO!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Jul 31, 2019, 12:42 AM [ in reply to It's definitely a 'slap in the face' to CJ.*** ]

Yes - it is disrespectful to CJ - and to Clemson .... CJ said he thought long and hard about allowing his number to be used. I think he has to feel Feaster did not give it his all - he did not return for his senior year as CJ did - and to kick sand on it - he took his act to SCar - and to Muschamp .... CJ may be too nice to say it - but - yeah - that is beyond disrespectful !! Feaster should be always and forever ashamed !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

This is why CJ is on the IPTAY board of directors

Jul 30, 2019, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Re: For everyone who has become a victim of ]

and Feaster will probably never have a Clemson related job or work for Clemson alumni

He'll realize what he's done when he's about 35

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,314
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic