Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Floyd Mayweather defends Sterling
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,707

Floyd Mayweather defends Sterling

Apr 29, 2014, 10:49 PM

Baddest man earth speaks up for MR. Sterling . Floyd knows injustice when he sees it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is allowed to defend, the tier two citizens just gave to

Apr 29, 2014, 11:28 PM

Nod in agreement with the modern day thought police.

Re: Floyd Mayweather defends Sterling

Apr 29, 2014, 11:36 PM

Maybe he is thinking Sterling can sell him the team.

Apr 29, 2014, 11:39 PM

it is not all that complicated. The media was looking for story on race since the supreme court declared racism was over last week. Now someone has to pay the piper, and do you really act all that shocked when a guy that has made repeated racists statements in the past is exposed in front of a league of almost entirely black players and gets booted? Of course they are going to band together in speak out against him. I think we can admit at least one thing, whether or not he is a racist, he seems like a pretty despicable human being and probably not someone that should be representing an NBA franchise. Personally I think he was more embarrassed in front of his racist billionaire friends that saw his girlfriend parading around with blacks on her twitter and at the games. It did not seem as though he personally had any issue with it.

And although I think it is a bit harsh, boo-hoo some billionaire has to sell his team. I mean really, people like this will always be scrutinized more closely because of their wealth, and for good reason. And it of course it plays right into the income gap/ racial gap agenda in the MSM.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah mayweather is a good guy to spot racism

Apr 30, 2014, 12:43 AM

Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise," Mayweather posted on his Twitter account. He then went on to post that "I'm speaking my mind on behalf of other NBA players. They are programmed to be politically correct and will be penalized if they speak up."

thats not that bad you say? well take a look at this...

As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump," Mayweather said of Pacquiao, whom he has refused to fight after two rounds of failed negotiations.

Among his other comments, Mayweather said, "Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

At another point in the video, Mayweather said, "We gonna cook that mother f----- with some cats and dogs. ... Rice with [a] little bit of cat, rice with a little bit of barbecued dog."

Apr 30, 2014, 8:44 AM

Since when can't a man express his feelings in private ? It seems to me the young lady who started all this had a reason to go public.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,707
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic