»
Topic: Florida State
Replies: 12   Last Post: Dec 18, 2015 11:07 AM by: colberttiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

Florida State

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2015 8:51 AM

i was impressed with the season they had. I thought they might lose 3 or 4 games, but the talent on that team is unbelievable. They have some really good young lineman and of course i'll be happy when Dalvin Cook leaves for the NFL. He is the best RB in the country i believe. I hate them so much, but got to give them credit.

The Clemson/FSU game next year will be the most anticipated game in CFB. It will be epic. Look at the stakes it holds every year.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Best Is The Standard

I picked 3 losses this year. Love being proven wrong.

Posted: Dec 18, 2015 8:55 AM

Worst case scenario is we get one loss. Best case? Immortality, at least until someone else wins 15 in a single season. wins the NC, and beats 5 top 10 teams in the same season.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

- MauldinT
"Tiggi­ty is like finding a high-motor, Dabo five star heart guy. Underrated by the recruiting services, sort of like a Dorian O'Daniel."

Re: I picked 3 losses this year. Love being proven wrong.

Posted: Dec 18, 2015 9:04 AM

We haven't won 15 yet so please don't tempt the football gods.

We may go 13-1 or 14-1 or 15-0. Those are our options

Posted: Dec 18, 2015 9:07 AM

For the record, I predict we end it at 14-1.

Hope I'm wrong again.

- MauldinT
"Tiggi­ty is like finding a high-motor, Dabo five star heart guy. Underrated by the recruiting services, sort of like a Dorian O'Daniel."

Re: We may go 13-1 or 14-1 or 15-0. Those are our options

[3]
Posted: Dec 18, 2015 9:11 AM

How dare you consider a loss a possibility at this stage .
Turn in your card and punch out !

;)

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Re: We may go 13-1 or 14-1 or 15-0. Those are our options

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2015 9:13 AM

What's a loss?

+1. I keep telling everybody

Posted: Dec 18, 2015 10:14 AM

Clemson doesn't lose!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I predicted 3 losses and look at us now

Posted: Dec 18, 2015 9:25 AM

I also hope ESPN keeps us on upset watch and predicts us to lose every other game forever. We play better when ESPN expects us to lose or an upset. Vegas has OK favored, which is also good news. That's why I have to put my loss in the NC game and we end it at 14-1.

PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!

All I know is that these next two games will be a slugfest, at best. It will be like ND and FSU. No blowouts or comfortable leads.

- MauldinT

^^^Not all-in***

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2015 9:15 AM

2019 white level member

Karma....it's real

Posted: Dec 18, 2015 10:10 AM

Don't want to jinx us.

- MauldinT

Really? I thought FSU would finish around 10-2. Going into

Posted: Dec 18, 2015 9:45 AM

the season their schedule looked soft outside of the games at Clemson and GT. Florida wasn't supposed to be any good (and they weren't by the end of the season), and their other 3 OOC games were Texas St, USF, and Chattanooga. Most of their decent ACC opponents were at home (Miami, UL, NCST), and road games at BC and Wake were certainly expected Ws. The two really tough games for FSU going into the season looked to be the road games at GT and Clemson - and they lost both despite GT falling wayyyyyyyyyyy short of expectations.

Re: Florida State

Posted: Dec 18, 2015 11:02 AM

I am also extremely impressed with FSU.

I expect a 35-10 win over Houston.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Florida State

Posted: Dec 18, 2015 11:07 AM

I thought FSU's OL was as bad as I can remember seeing it in quite some time. They would have looked much worse without Cook making some incredible runs.

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 4 seats together in section UC - $169 each. Email, text, or call if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1748 people have read this post