Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fields
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Fields

Aug 2, 2019, 4:58 PM

I can't say exactly why, but I hope Justin Fields comes out to crash and burn. I'm sick of hearing him referred to as the number 1 high school recruit over Trevor Lawrence. I've even heard OS fans online suggest he will be better than Trevor when he plays at Ohio State. It's not personal, I've never even seen an interview with the guy. But I'm sick of hearing how great he is when I've never seem him do anything. Plus it's great to hate Ohio State.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fields

Aug 2, 2019, 5:01 PM

I figure he will struggle because he basically is very inexperienced at the college level.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2019, 5:02 PM

I think he could be a very good college QB when it's all said and done ... meanwhile Trevor Lawrence is already a proven commodity .
He's got rings , hardware ....stats to back it up on this level .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 2, 2019, 5:11 PM

Dumb lies don't bother me. Irrational claims never pan out.

Aug 2, 2019, 5:21 PM

The only reason I don't wish him will is because he's at Ohio State. Other than that, I hope he has a productive college career. It isn't his fault people had him hyped to be better than TL.

There is a LOT of pressure on him. Ohio State is an SEC team/fanbase in the Big Ten. If he does well, I will respect him a lot.

Aug 2, 2019, 5:25 PM

I hope he has a great career and turns into a stud.

At this point...

Aug 2, 2019, 5:46 PM

Who cares about recruiting rankings for these two? Trevor Lawrence is already a champion; a team that couldn’t even beat the team we smoked by FOUR TOUCHDOWNS starts a QB who Fields couldn’t beat out for the starting job. Pretty clear who got the better QB... and who was overhyped.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It has been surprising how much writers and analysts just

Aug 2, 2019, 5:48 PM

seem to assume that he is going to play like a top QB that could lead O31O State to a championship without any real experience at this level, and not a lot of depth or leadership at the position behind him. I think some TL Syndrome is at work here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2019, 5:54 PM

Take the NFL's approach to this subject.

They barely know who Fields is while half the league has already planned how they will lose games to get Trevor.

Aug 2, 2019, 6:08 PM

Okay, so how about this scenario...Justin Fields and Tate Martell. Once has a great career, the other flops.

Which one would you rather see succeed?

Aug 2, 2019, 7:14 PM

I hope Martell has a great year. The coastal division has been a real disappointment and we need some competition in the ACCCG.

Aug 2, 2019, 6:13 PM

had you not mentioned his name, I would not have already forgotten about him again.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could happen, but only if he gets

Aug 2, 2019, 9:24 PM

rebuilt.

Aug 2, 2019, 9:28 PM

TL is projected as a number one draft pick. Fields will never come close to such.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2019, 10:03 PM

Bottom line, he's underachieved at best ; at worst he's displayed a persona with a: tendency to quit, massive sense of entitlement, innate ability to fabricate/lie w/ the skill of a sociopath.

I hope he has a great career and makes it to the NFL***

Aug 2, 2019, 10:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2019, 11:47 PM

Let's settle this on the field. Fields and TL against each other in the NC. Another thing it means to me is no SEC and the SEC is getting further back in the rear view mirror.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic