Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Swinney's Syracuse postgame press conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Swinney's Syracuse postgame press conference

Oct 13, 2017, 11:31 PM

WATCH: Swinney's Syracuse postgame press conference

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

STOP MOVING THE DANG CAMERA!!

Oct 13, 2017, 11:51 PM

judas

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney's Syracuse postgame press conference

Oct 13, 2017, 11:53 PM

Let’s get rested, healed up, regroup, and win the rest of ‘em. All in, coach.

Oct 14, 2017, 12:04 AM

Didn't lose with any class tonight. Playing an injured player and keeping him in when he's limping around until he is laying on the field is absolutely disguising. Football aside. These kids don't deserve to be put in that position and Dabo owes KB a big apaulogy.

Oct 14, 2017, 8:50 AM

Here we go.......

Oct 14, 2017, 12:20 AM

Here's the way I see this. Kelly Bryant should have been on the field. He was visibly limping during warm ups, during the game. Play previous to concussion, tacked by defensive player who probably worsened the injury by writing ankle while making the tackle. KB got up and limped to line of srimmage and we know what happened next. Bad decision on Dabo's part putting him in as starter. I don't know what this Staff has against Hunter, but he is far superior as a QB than Cooper. The offense.clicks better with him in game. He is a better Passer than Cooper as well as more proficient reading defenses. That said, it boils down to poor execution on both sides of the ball as wl as rely poor decision making by the Coaching staff. Example is on fake punt. Should have taken delay of game for 5 yards and punted the ball and stopped them inside 10 yard line which would have been better than the 40. They were ready for fake punt and covered everyone down field. Poor game management by Sta# and poor execution by players. They got 2 weeks to straighten it out. GO TIGERS !!!

Oct 14, 2017, 12:26 AM

Here's the way I see this. Kelly Bryant should not have been on the field. He was visibly limping during warm ups, during the game. Play previous to concussion, tacked by defensive player who probably worsened the injury by twisting ankle while making the tackle. KB got up and limped to line of srimmage and we know what happened next. Bad decision on Dabo's part putting him in as starter. I don't know what this Staff has against Hunter, but he is far superior as a QB than Cooper. The offense.clicks better with him in game. He is a better Passer than Cooper as well as more proficient reading defenses. That said, it boils down to poor execution on both sides of the ball as well as poor decision making by the Coaching staff. Example is on fake punt. Should have taken delay of game for 5 yards and punted the ball and stopped them inside 10 yard line which would have been better than the 40. They were ready for fake punt and covered everyone down field. Poor game management by Sta# and poor execution by players. They got 2 weeks to straighten it out. GO TIGERS !!!

Corrected above

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic