»
Topic: FB Update: Clemson falls in Coaches Poll shake-up
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 15, 2017 7:44 PM by: CinTiger1
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

FB Update: Clemson falls in Coaches Poll shake-up

Posted: Oct 15, 2017 12:58 PM

Clemson falls in Coaches Poll shake-up

Read Update »

we are in a great spot just win out

[1]
Posted: Oct 15, 2017 1:01 PM

one of bama and uga will drop one before end of year at worst they play each other and one loses,, penn state, wisconsin and ohio state will take care of each other..if we and miami win out we can take care of them.

Not a great spot, but a GOOD spot

Posted: Oct 15, 2017 1:13 PM

Although the nattering, teeth gnashing, hand wringing nabobs of negativity will no doubt start in on “... but IF there’s a one loss bama or uga...” theories in 3 - 2 - 1....

2019 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg

wwLBBd

Re: we are in a great spot just win out

[2]
Posted: Oct 15, 2017 1:14 PM

We should have no reason to not get fired up the rest of the season because here on out every game is a playoff game if you want to be in the top 4.

2019 white level member

Re: we are in a great spot just win out

Posted: Oct 15, 2017 5:50 PM

I agree with you, but I felt that way prior to the loss on Saturday.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: FB Update: Clemson falls in Coaches Poll shake-up

Posted: Oct 15, 2017 1:03 PM

Sounds about right...

Holding in photo. Are mods trying to say something by

Posted: Oct 15, 2017 1:21 PM

repeatedly using that photo for the Cuse game?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

UCF vs USF setting up nice for battle of unbeatens Nov 24

Posted: Oct 15, 2017 1:52 PM

Folks a coming knocking on Scott Frost's door.

I think UCF goes undefeated this year.

What does this have to do with Clemson? Not much unless some of you get your wish and run Dabo out of town. Frost might make you happy.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: FB Update: Clemson falls in Coaches Poll shake-up

Posted: Oct 15, 2017 7:44 PM

I believe in my Tigers and know they will bring it when they play GT...I hope this has made them mad and want to show everyone they can lose and still be a great team. This bye week is very much needed. Hope Kelly's leg will get better and he is ok. Go Tigers!!!! Bring it against GT. One game at a time Tigers. Everyone is going to take a look @ what Syracuse did and the Tigers had better be ready for anything. Defense, Offense and Special Teams you guys are too good to let anyone else get to you like Cuse did. Tigers look at each other and believe in each other. BE the Team to show the world who you really are. Believing & Executing will get you where you want to be. I never feel good about another team losing because I feel it can come back to bite you. Putting another team down does not show class. Coach has an abundance of class and Clemson Fans we need to shock the world by showing why we are such great fans. Lets show everyone that Clemson sounds like a huge TIGER ROAR!!!! lets roar fans and let the world know we are with our team regardless!!!!! We was told to enjoy the ride so lets let the nation see how Tigers bring it after a loss. NO whining just great support for our team.

ROAR Tigers ... Roar Tiger fans!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT!!!!! Who Will You Be Tigers???? Champs!!!!!

Replies: 8  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3371 people have read this post