Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Due to Obeds earlier post
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 454

Due to Obeds earlier post

Nov 20, 2019, 9:05 PM

could there be a worse band than Eagles or Eric Claptons excuse for music and band?

That shizzz was terrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa

Nov 21, 2019, 6:38 AM

just whoa on the Clapton dis.

Blind Faith is one of the best supergroups ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIcESt9eYRk

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And dat Derek and the Dominos:

Nov 21, 2019, 7:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWK5XWuGpk

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cream as well***

Nov 21, 2019, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Whoa ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clapton & BB King was fantastic***

Nov 21, 2019, 7:17 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Cream:

Nov 21, 2019, 7:48 AM [ in reply to Cream as well*** ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxZjPaFMI9E

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Due to Obeds earlier post

Nov 21, 2019, 6:42 AM

Clapton is good. Eagles suck. Bad Company also sucks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CLAPTON IS GOD

Nov 21, 2019, 6:45 AM

Butt fuck the Eagles.

Re: Due to Obeds earlier post

Nov 21, 2019, 7:25 AM

Just listened to Lay Down Sally. That is still good too.

you seem to generally have good taste,

Nov 21, 2019, 7:28 AM

But from time to time you veer into light bar/fireball shots territory. This is one of those times.

Jah bless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you seem to generally have good taste,

Nov 21, 2019, 7:34 AM

Even sober that stuff is junk.

However I do like me some DMB, so that tells you a lot.

Been listening to a lot of hip hop lately. Still trying to pull off the sunglasses inside as well. Need more encouragement from the hip hop world.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, look at this. Someone calling two of the best selling bands sucky.

Nov 21, 2019, 7:39 AM

Troll level: average

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dislikes Clapton but likes DMB

Nov 21, 2019, 7:48 AM

I'm not going to say anything here that get you all butt hurt again, but your musical taste sucks ####.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bet he likes GnR and Van Halen as well.***

Nov 21, 2019, 7:53 AM

Gross

Nov 21, 2019, 7:59 AM

For realz. I see why people like VH and GnR, but that was never my thing. I think that generation of rock (late 70s early 80s) skipped me.

GnR was late 80’s and I’m guessing you don’t like

Nov 21, 2019, 8:10 AM

Them because the people who did were giving you atomic wedgies in high school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol at high school in the late 80's

Nov 21, 2019, 8:30 AM

Bruh, I'm not that old. I was grunge through and through, 80's rock was gone. I've listened to GnR and I greatly prefer that to VH, but it just aint my bag. My brother is 6 years older and he had Use Your Illusion I and II on CD, IIRC.

Naw, that's not what I was saying. I know you're younger.

Nov 21, 2019, 8:39 AM

Are you going to sit there and tell me that right now, at this very moment, there's not a kid at York high school with a GnR patch on his denim jacket and a full mustache in 10th grade who would take your lunch money in about 12 seconds flat?

That kid is timeless. He was there when I was there. He was there when you were there. He'll be there when my grandkids are there.

Re: Naw, that's not what I was saying. I know you're younger.

Nov 21, 2019, 8:41 AM

Um, I think you are talking about RHTig. Ha ha ha!

RH doesn't win by physical intimidation.

Nov 21, 2019, 8:42 AM

He's the guy that shanks you 45 times in the prison yard before you can even put the barbell down, then walks off whistling saying "anybody need cigarettes"?

York wasn't so much that as the kids who were into Merle

Nov 21, 2019, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Naw, that's not what I was saying. I know you're younger. ]

and Willie and Waylon. Not because they liked the music but because they felt it represented them and their redneck racist ways. Their daddies and grandaddies hated anyone who wasn't white trash and their daddies and grandaddies liked "outlaw country" so they continued that along with the "heritage not hate" crap. York was weird.

The Valleys and the Calis were a stark contrast from those guys. Greenr was caught in the middle, loving some Biggie Smalls, Tupac, RATM, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, STP, Wu Tang, etc.

I got bullied in Junior High by some 100% GnR lovers, I can assure you that. I forgot about it until you typed that out.

GnR was a little to mainstream for JL Mann bullies...they

Nov 21, 2019, 8:45 AM

went straight to Pantera and Faster Pussycat

RRT?***

Nov 21, 2019, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Naw, that's not what I was saying. I know you're younger. ]

Some bullies want to hurt you and take your money,

Nov 21, 2019, 8:51 AM

others want to teach you how to cleanse your colon and help you understand how the government is controlling your mind.

Sounds like Motley Crew is getting a

Nov 21, 2019, 8:33 AM [ in reply to GnR was late 80’s and I’m guessing you don’t like ]

your together. I would go and see that for sure and even GnR.

But I would rather be set on fire than listen to Clapton drone on and on and on.

Re: Gross

Nov 21, 2019, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Gross ]

Agree 1000%

2 more of the best guitarists to ever live.***

Nov 21, 2019, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Bet he likes GnR and Van Halen as well.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NON DONAR TD***

Nov 21, 2019, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Bet he likes GnR and Van Halen as well.*** ]

I might be glad I missed that post.***

Nov 21, 2019, 7:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you hate Clapton too? ### man?

Nov 21, 2019, 8:06 AM

I had no idea I was wading through such a pit of no-taste vipers in this place.

Key to the Highway. live Dominos 1970.

Nov 21, 2019, 8:12 AM

don't get much betta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zBhipfTAZU&list=PLZgwp_l3EX1sv5jKPFFXQCIigIqB0I2iZ&index=40&t=0s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proud to say that my 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th CD's ever bought

Nov 21, 2019, 8:52 AM

were the Eric Clapton crossroads box set.

There may have been box sets out before that, but I don't really recall them....it was a pretty big deal when he released that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nov 21, 2019, 8:47 AM

"Clapton and The Eagles are TERRIBLE!"

--The generation that managed to vault hootie and the blowfish into million-selling household names

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nov 21, 2019, 8:52 AM

Who said Hootie was ok????? Don’t saddle me with that burden!!!

Replies: 33
| visibility 454
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic