Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Doc drug off flight sold drugs, traded them for gay sex
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Doc drug off flight sold drugs, traded them for gay sex

Apr 11, 2017, 12:29 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4401980/Dr-dragged-United-swapped-drugs-secret-gay-sex.html#ixzz4dxS4lqrQ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so, closet gay Asian mentally ill physician lives matter?***

Apr 11, 2017, 12:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

will that fit on a sticker?***

Apr 11, 2017, 12:35 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like he might shoulda just gotten off the plane

Apr 11, 2017, 12:33 PM

quietly and stayed off the radar.

In other news, United PR dept feeds stories to the daily mail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate that ####

Apr 11, 2017, 12:35 PM

something bad happens to somebody and it becomes a national headline.

Then there's another national headline about some awful #### in their past that gets put out for the world to see.

It doesn't take away from the fact that something ###### happened to that person.

And I don't know of very many people who don't have a skeleton in their closet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Perhaps it suggests he's not the most stable person

Apr 11, 2017, 12:56 PM

Half the article is a psychiatric evaluation that says he doesn't know how to navigate difficult situations.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the purpose of that article?

Apr 11, 2017, 1:02 PM

To stir up middle school bull #### or to provide a greater insight to the situation?

Either way his life is probably destroyed now.

But yeah make him out to be crazy so everybody can feel better about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Him being a felon who has anger issues isn't an insight?

Apr 11, 2017, 1:08 PM

Seems like it would be worth knowing when he acted like a crazy person after refusing to get off of a flight.

I don't see how his life is ruined. People have been treating him like a victim who ought to get a bunch of money. The felony and the drugs for sex stuff was already known to the people around him (here's something from the AP from a while back: http://wkyufm.org/post/etown-doctor-pleads-not-guilty#stream/0).

Message was edited by: camcgee®

Did he act like a crazy person on the plane?

Apr 11, 2017, 1:13 PM

Have any witnesses come out saying that he was being unreasonable?

What's the worst thing you've ever done that you try to keep to yourself as much as possible? Now imagine that secret becomes worldwide news. Think it might be life ruining?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He certainly did once told to get off the plane

Apr 11, 2017, 1:17 PM

You can debate whether the should've been able to remove him or not, but they're not calling the police to have somebody removed who's not already a problem.

It's hard to argue that a guy's felony conviction, which was written about in the paper when it happened, is a secret. That's going to be something all of his medical partners or anybody he needs to get credentialed with knows about.

From what I can tell, the only problem he was causing was

Apr 11, 2017, 1:24 PM

being an inconvenience to the airline.

Relatively speaking, it was a secret. He's basically a household name now, with all of his dirty laundry aired out to the world. I'm not sure what more you could do to ruin someone's life aside from framing them for murder or something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DOOD, whether United was right or wrong......

Apr 11, 2017, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Did he act like a crazy person on the plane? ]

if they make you get off, are you gonna go out all dragged down the aisle like comatose Anna Nicole? That's some crazy shid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dunno, I might. Flying does put me in a pretty sour mood

Apr 11, 2017, 1:29 PM

I can certainly understand it. After I've waited in TSA lines like cattle, been poked and prodded, and yelled at through the entire process...I can completely understand forcing them to drag your ### off of the plane, especially for this particular reason. You tell me Seal Team 6 is coming home to their families, OK, here's my seat. You give me over $1000(but no less), OK here's my seat. But short of that, I'm not willingly delaying my plans.

That seems totally relevant.***

Apr 11, 2017, 12:36 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

"Dr Dao has not yet sued the airline but it is clear that if

Apr 11, 2017, 12:36 PM

... he did, the documents would be likely to be used by United in their attempt to defend their actions."

?? how would they use them? to show state of mind? that he resisted because he needed to get back to trade some more drugs for gay sex?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It could have been Joseph Kony for all I care

Apr 11, 2017, 12:39 PM

Once you're on the plane you should be good to go.

I don't think that's ever been the case***

Apr 11, 2017, 12:57 PM

I'm saying it should be

Apr 11, 2017, 1:03 PM

If you've got seating problems, deal with it before anyone gets on the plane. Doing what they did is just asking for a confrontation and further problems. Of course, you're treated like ##### from the moment you enter the airport, so why expect anything different I guess.

airline rules are pretty firm

Apr 11, 2017, 1:10 PM

if there is trouble BEFORE the plane is in the air, the plane isn't getting in the air with the troublemaker aboard. After 9/11, them folks don't mess around with the potential volcano passengers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right, but there was no trouble until they decided they

Apr 11, 2017, 1:17 PM

needed extra seating for some employees, from what I've gathered. Then the dude was understandably upset when they wanted to make him get off of the plane. I would imagine things would have gone better had they handled it BEFORE everyone boarded. I also find it hard to believe that they couldn't find one other person willing to take $1k for the slight delay.

Sure

Apr 11, 2017, 1:18 PM

I wish they'd have offered me that money, because I'd have taken it in a heartbeat.

As would I, which is why I'm having a hard time believing

Apr 11, 2017, 1:22 PM

they exhausted all of their options here.

Re: Doc drug off flight sold drugs, traded them for gay sex

Apr 11, 2017, 12:39 PM

that article has to be fake. Wonder how much united paid to have that written

Apr 11, 2017, 1:33 PM

It's the daily mail, it's a british rag.

ARE THERE ANY QUEERS IN THE THEATER TONIGHT?

Apr 11, 2017, 12:42 PM

GET THEM UP AGAINST THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!

There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dood shouldda just used the meat up bored

Apr 11, 2017, 1:16 PM

could have avoided all of this and not fueled some drug addicted qwears along the way

Apr 11, 2017, 1:33 PM

Yeah, let's defend the billionaire corporation instead of the living human being. Late stage capitalism.

LOL

Apr 11, 2017, 2:00 PM

The guy with a Hulk Hogan avatar is talking about "late stage capitalism."

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic