Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you believe the best is yet to come?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Do you believe the best is yet to come?

Jan 14, 2017, 12:04 PM

I do but a couple of Tiger fans say it will be years before we get back.

What say yee

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I believe whatever Dabo says. I'll buy what he sells.

Jan 14, 2017, 12:07 PM

I AM ALL IN!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you believe the best is yet to come?

Jan 14, 2017, 12:08 PM

We are now the toughest conference so ???. I mean we won it all but could've lost multiple conference games.

Our d gives us a chance next year, production from our o would be icing on the cake.

Crazy to think if we'd won it last year, this year, then DW came back and we won it next year too. Talking 3-peat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2017, 12:43 PM

Jan 14, 2017, 12:44 PM

Sorry meant to post under humble servant

If we won it last year we might not have won it this year.

Jan 14, 2017, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Do you believe the best is yet to come? ]

Winning one can do weird things to motivation. Look at Ohio State struggling all of last year with the core of their title team all back for another run.

Trust Pastor Dabo***

Jan 14, 2017, 12:09 PM

I say... Trevor Lawrence

Jan 14, 2017, 12:10 PM

Trevor Lawrence is another one of those "once in a generation" kind of players. We'll get back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: I say... Trevor Lawrence

Jan 14, 2017, 8:58 PM

:)

No replacing DW4...can't be done!***

Jan 14, 2017, 10:48 PM [ in reply to I say... Trevor Lawrence ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Jan 14, 2017, 12:13 PM

There will be some drop off next year, possibly two, while we develop a new starting QB. I don't think we make the playoff next year but could definetly see us in the Orange Bowl.

agreed, we have to check our expectations

Jan 14, 2017, 12:38 PM

we may be 10-2, 9-3 this next season! Then again, 2015 was a building season too!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Jan 14, 2017, 12:15 PM

If we develop another top tier QB we will win another NC in the next five years.

I'd like to say yes, but...

Jan 14, 2017, 12:25 PM

when you think about it, what is better than this? Winning 3-4 national championships in 10 years and getting so jaded that 12 people show up to greet the team if they just happen to lose one of those national championship games?

Let's enjoy this for awhile before looking for something better, ok?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're right

Jan 14, 2017, 8:44 PM

I've often thought of how boring it must be to be an Alabama fan. And I was at North Dakota state when they won their 5th straight and there was hardly any fanfare or excitement about it. It became the expectation

You must have never met any Bama fans. They are definitely

Jan 14, 2017, 10:41 PM

not bored. Winning is why you have the games and they keep score for a reason.

I don't know, but I will be all in for the ride!***

Jan 14, 2017, 12:27 PM

2020!

Jan 14, 2017, 12:44 PM

The year we make contact...with another Natty!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2017, 1:26 PM

Alabama started a freshman QB this year. The Tigers are bringing in talent ready to contribute immediately. We are graduating some awesome players, but Dabo and Co. keep bringing in top talent. If one of the three QB's catches fire, could be very interesting year.

GO TIGERS!

Jan 14, 2017, 8:14 PM

I believe the great competition we have in all positions will give us a shot each of the next years to be back. The QB's will be working hard in the offseason to take the position of starting QB.

I know many have said it will be between Cooper and the #1 rated QB in the '17 class but I believe Brice and Israel both will challenge too. I would love to see Kelly Bryant start passing really well with the ability he has athletically but I don't have much faith in him after seeing him pass horrendously or not at all. I love the fact he is local from Wren and happy he chose us but has anyone seen him pass ok?

Our defense is going to be great and our offense looks great everywhere but it's young at QB and at RB. Our offense line should be the best in a long time and TE will be ok in my opinion. I hope and pray we pick up a couple of RB's by signing day. Tee Higgins will be an impact player right away.

We don't need much to make it back to the playoffs with our defense. We have enough belief in this team to win it if we make the playoffs.

If we get by FSU I believe we make it back and they will lose their best player by far. I know they have two other highly recruited RB's coming in too. We have Feaster if he can put together his talent where he no longer has to think we could beat anyone with the 1-2 punch of him and CJ Fuller.

I know this is early for this question but we are good enough to be in the hunt if we pull the talent out at RB, QB and TE.

Go Tigers

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Bamas done it for years without a star QB***

Jan 14, 2017, 8:35 PM

exactly

Jan 14, 2017, 9:00 PM

football is won on the lines - in the trenches. and, stout d's keep you in the ballgame.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Not many thought we would get back this year.......***

Jan 14, 2017, 8:37 PM

But, I'd bet the farm Dabo believes it....and that is where

Jan 14, 2017, 8:38 PM

we start.........

It doesn't get any better than this***

Jan 14, 2017, 8:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It doesn't get any better than this***

Jan 14, 2017, 11:00 PM

Thats all that needs to be said. It doesn't get any better than this!
How does it get better than winning the Natty. Playing in the finals two years in a row, beating Usux 56-7 and so on and so on. It's been like a permanent ######! Just keep the roll Dabo!
Thanks for the euphoria Tigers!

Yes

Jan 14, 2017, 9:19 PM

Clemson won a NC without a ton of talent and depth on the OL and in the secondary. Imagine how tough the Tigers will be to beat once that's in place and a future QB like Hunter Johnson or Trevor Lawrence has some experience.

Jan 14, 2017, 10:48 PM

I think we have been in a really great place since 2010 . The wins have been rolling in and our recruiting is in rarified air these last 5 years or so .
Just so consistent and winning at such a high level
Dabo say that the best is yet to come ? If he did , I believe him . Dude seems to know how to achieve what he wants to achieve .

DB23

Jan 14, 2017, 11:02 PM

I do. Especially if we can keep this group of coaches together

Jan 15, 2017, 12:21 AM

I believe. In my view, we're just getting started.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic