Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do we boo when our Tigers are struggling?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 699

Do we boo when our Tigers are struggling?

Oct 24, 2012, 9:04 AM

Do we boo when a movie is below satisfaction?
Do we boo when a musician performs poorly?
Do we boo when professional sports teams we pull for aren't performing to standars?
Should we boo the president when he has lied to us and not leading us in the direction we want to go?

YES. We pay to see the Tigers, we pay to buy a movie ticket, we pay to see our favorite musician perform, we pay to watch a professional sporting event, and we pay taxes to live in the best country in the world. Because of that, we can boo to show our dissatisfaction, not in hate, and we have the freedom of speech to boo the president when he is leading us in a direction most of America does not want to travel. It doesn't look pretty on T.V. but its the right we have!

BEAT THE DEACONS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beat the Deacons! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!***

Oct 24, 2012, 9:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, I wasn't one of them but they were expressing an

Oct 24, 2012, 9:06 AM

opinion not disrespecting the ceremony and everyone in there knew that.

Re: Do we boo when our Tigers are struggling?

Oct 24, 2012, 9:23 AM

Boo if you want, but I have never booed our Tigers. They have my support "win, lose or draw." You also have the right to boo POTUS, but the oath, copied below, does not ask a soldier for his vote, it requires his duty to carry out the orders of The Office of the free world. As a former soldier and law enforcement officer I have enforced The Constitution regardless of who is POTUS. When the booers booed the man they expressed their constitutional right and at the same time they took away from the pride of taking the oath.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Never boo the home team

Oct 24, 2012, 9:26 AM

This mantra was severely tested during the Hatfield years.

This is America

Oct 24, 2012, 9:37 AM

We can boo whoever the FOKK we want!

Especially a clause that requires our military force to be ultimately loyal to ONE MAN! This isn't a topic for a college football board, so I'll only say one more thing:

Wake the **** up people! Read your constitution...it says "WE THE PEOPLE" not "him, the furor/president/king/emperor/tyrant/dictator/HACK".

And, we have the right

Oct 24, 2012, 10:03 AM

to be rude , crude and socially unacceptable! Don't believe it? Go to WaMart. Hang out with G.A. and those people in Lot #1.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 699
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic