Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Disappointed for Tajh that his extra year at CU has cost him
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 724

Disappointed for Tajh that his extra year at CU has cost him

Dec 3, 2013, 11:12 AM

some possible big money in the NFL..but I think it will all work out for him in the long run since a quality person, player & has the ability to get even better if coached up more..and can be a great 2nd stringer for many teams..and even a starter occasionally due to injury..

and years from now we might just see him starting!

GoTiGERS & Tajh!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Disappointed for Tajh that his extra year at CU has cost him

Dec 3, 2013, 11:15 AM

yeah I think he will be fine ultimately. the NFL height thing is so bogus. I think he had a good year and will do well. 2 bad games shouldnt disqualify him. I was hoping he would get to NY for the Heisman as he is deserving but that looks doubtful now

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He won't be in NYC now from what I'm........

Dec 3, 2013, 11:31 AM

reading and I disagree with you that the two big games didn't hurt him because I'm reading that the pro scouts are down on him because of that. They want to see how a QB does under big pressure and he didn't come through in their eyes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2013, 11:15 AM

It is more disappointing for Clemson than for him.

Dec 3, 2013, 11:28 AM

I wish he would have left last year too.........

Dec 3, 2013, 11:31 AM

We wish you had left as well

I don't think so, Bill.

Dec 3, 2013, 11:16 AM

He's still immature for a pro QB. The year probably had no bearing on his draft stock. Though the analysis may not admit it, their predictions have no bearing on the draft. That's done by professional who know players.

I didn't see Tajh going in the first two rounds last year and I believe nothing has changed except his experience level.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah..

Dec 3, 2013, 11:17 AM

pretty sure his draft grade last year from the advisory board was "not drafted". I read that somewhere, but Boyd knew that the Bills were interested. He was taking a big risk last year if he left, and he knew that.

Another heroic performance in a bowl game will benefit him.

Dec 3, 2013, 11:23 AM

Worse case scenario is that his draft stock is no better than it was last year, but he got to enjoy his senior year in college.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to what I'm reading the pro scouts are saying.....

Dec 3, 2013, 11:25 AM

his play against FSU and now South Carolina have hurt him noticeably - didn't show the poise and focus expected in an NFL QB.

He got definitely rattled in both of those games which is a big red flag for the pros.

What I'm hoping is that he can get with a team with a strong QB coach who can develop him into what we all hope/think he can be. Hope he doesn't just get put on the bench to be a 3rd string QB with no hope of development into a playing QB.

Replies: 9
| visibility 724
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic