Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Demarre Kitt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 5,604

Demarre Kitt

Dec 8, 2014, 6:51 PM

I told y'all Kitt was gonna transfer out at the end of the season. So do y'all still not believe nothing I said on my "FIRE SCOTT" thread??? Y'all still think what Kyrin Priester told me was fluke???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

link***

Dec 8, 2014, 6:52 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: link***

Dec 8, 2014, 6:58 PM

Here ya go my friend:

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16289903#16289903

First off if you were talking about Kitt....

Dec 8, 2014, 7:11 PM

...then why not just say his name? I know why cause you're full of it, you were probably talking about Hopper and not Kitt it just so happened that a WR is transferring which makes you think you are right. I had a close source to this situation tell me that you are a dumb ###......

Re: First off if you were talking about Kitt....

Dec 8, 2014, 7:15 PM

Because it was during the season jackasz. I didn't even mention KP name. I knew Kitt was gonna transfer before the coaches did lol.. You sound kinda mad to me my friend :) Lighten up

Re Yeah, he has brown eye too.***

Dec 8, 2014, 8:51 PM [ in reply to First off if you were talking about Kitt.... ]

Re: link***

Dec 8, 2014, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: link*** ]

Props. I remember the post and I remember you saying it. Had a feeling that it was Kitt that would transfer.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I appreciate that

Dec 8, 2014, 9:58 PM

You giving me some kind of respect unlike the rest of these clowns on here. KY might be a lil bitter but I still believe everything he told me from Jeff Scott to the coaching staff giving him a 2nd chance.. Hate to see Kitt go but Clemson was not for him.

Re: Demarre Kitt

Dec 8, 2014, 6:53 PM

Remind us of what you say Priester told you. I must have missed that.

Oh yeah? What else are you predicting***

Dec 8, 2014, 6:53 PM

Re: Oh yeah? What else are you predicting***

Dec 8, 2014, 6:55 PM

Nothing actually. He just told me how Jeff Scott REALLY is and told me Kitt would be transfering out after Carolina game. Also said the coaches wanted Ky back but still chose to leave anyway.

So how is Jeff Scott really?***

Dec 8, 2014, 6:56 PM

Re: So how is Jeff Scott really?***

Dec 8, 2014, 6:57 PM

I think he is a really dang good coach putting players in the league.

He told you the coaches wanted him back, but he quit anyway?

Dec 8, 2014, 6:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh yeah? What else are you predicting*** ]

Like he WANTED to go to WSU?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the thread you said:

"I also want to add we might lose a certain WR at the end of the season. I was informed he is gonna transfer out after bowl game but I hope things change for him cause he's gonna be a big part next year."

I was also certain we were losing a receiver after this year. I figured Hopper or Kitt would leave, although I wasn't sure exactly which.

Knowing multiple players on the football team, and a few of the student assistants on the team, they all like Scott. Maybe Priester and Jeff Scott didn't get along for some reason, but this is not a team wide problem.

Re: In the thread you said:

Dec 8, 2014, 7:01 PM

Yeah I don't think it's a team wide problem either. Just a few players but heads with J.Scott.. Me personally, I think he's outstanding and would love to keep him around for sometime. Its just Ky told me he's not everybody favorite coach on the team.

In the post you said we should fire Scott

Dec 8, 2014, 7:04 PM

Do you want us to keep him or do you want Clemson to fire him?

Re: In the post you said we should fire Scott

Dec 8, 2014, 7:08 PM

I want us to keep him to be honest.

If you want us to keep him, FIRE SCOTT is not a good title

Dec 8, 2014, 7:09 PM

That's a easy way to make readers want to mock you, skip your post, and for your tiger pulse to drop quickly, thus taking away your credibility

So you think he's great and want to keep him around but you

Dec 8, 2014, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Re: In the thread you said: ]

Started a thread with the words "FIRE SCOTT" seems legit

Re: So you think he's great and want to keep him around but you

Dec 8, 2014, 7:13 PM

And that's exactly what I was about to get to. I chose to start the thread with that title because "FIRE SCOTT" came out of KP mouth. That's why I put it in parentheses 2ND It was a good title to bait people in at the time lol.

I like J. Scott and I love what he is and has been doing for our program. Keep him around, I see no problem with it. I'm just revealing facts that came out a former player's mouth.

Re: In the thread you said:

Dec 8, 2014, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: In the thread you said: ]

Ever think that could be that certain players come in with the "big head" and Scott takes them down a notch until they prove they can think like a team, not an individual, to make them better men in the long run instead of people like Winston, who could stand to be bent over a knee and kicked by a horse...

Fire Scott? As in Jeff Scott?

as in the WR coach who has 4 receivers in the NFL who are absolutely ripping NFL defenses to shreds every week? The guy who is our best recruiter? Jeff Scott? Really? I was more afraid of losing him than Chad Morris to be completely honest with you.

Yeah but one player said the coach was mean so we should

Dec 8, 2014, 6:59 PM

fire him ;)

Re: Yeah but one player said the coach was mean so we should

Dec 8, 2014, 7:01 PM

Priester knows he'd rather be at Clemson than Washington State lol. Not buying that at all.

Dec 8, 2014, 7:02 PM

I mentioned that WSU throws the ball around I bet that's why he wants to go there. His exact words were "You're right".. Im gonna take his word on that.

Dec 8, 2014, 7:08 PM

Priester... a Georgia native... he had the chance to play with Deshaun Watson again and turned it down to go across the country to a average at best program because they "throw the ball around a lot"... Sounds bitter.

Dec 8, 2014, 6:58 PM

Kitt seen the writing on the wall. He was gonna be a bench rider for at least one more season. Best of luck to him! Cain and McCloud will be here soon!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2014, 7:03 PM

I don't doubt you talked to Priester and reported what he told you. But that honestly doesn't prove this is the consensus on Scott. I don't know the inner working of this staff or the feel each individual has for the coaches, but objectively Coach Scott has been a tremendous asset to our program especially from a recruiting standpoint and I personally am happy Dabo and crew have set a tone of character and integrity first. We are still getting extremely talented kids, the ones that leave because of the rigidity will honestly only save us issues. Not that all of them are bad kids, but if they don't want to submit to the clear guidelines of the program then they should probably be somewhere else.
Thanks for offering what you heard. It always helps to see the puzzle more fully.

I've never seen a bad thing said about Scott from a player

Dec 8, 2014, 7:06 PM

Or a recruit, in fact almost everything said about him is positive so your story is hard to believe.

Re: I've never seen a bad thing said about Scott from a player

Dec 8, 2014, 7:10 PM

Believe what you want my friend. Their players not fans, they can't say anything they want. They have to say the right things.

Why would a recruit lie and then preceded to come to Clemson

Dec 8, 2014, 7:14 PM

When they don't like the WR coach? Lol think it through. Perhaps these guys butted heads with Scott because he pushed him hard in practice, wanted them to put in extra effort to be like the other GREAT WRs that he's coached and they weren't down with that.

Re: Why would a recruit lie and then preceded to come to Clemson

Dec 8, 2014, 7:17 PM

Why do I have to keep explaining myself to you? Take this post for what it is and get out ur feelings.

Dec 8, 2014, 7:23 PM

lol...and he's right. It easily could be what he said. Just because you know them and talk to them doesn't mean you know how their competitive minds work. I've seen tons of guys that were the best people to talk to on a normal basis, but get them in a competitive place where they are used to beating people out and they have to sit behind someone, they become the hardest person to work with, help, or even coach in this case...because they feel they are entitled to something. They were the "big man on campus" in HS, and thought they'd still be in their first year in college. When the reality sets in, or they feel the coaches are holding them back from being it immediately again, they start butting heads with teammates, coaches, etc. Use your head on this....doesn't matter what they told you, do you honestly know exactly how they act in this type of competitive setting (where it's not like HS and you compete vs people that could possibly not be anywhere as talented because well, in HS, you get what you are given...vs competing with other recruits that could be more talented and could come in higher touted)?

Dec 8, 2014, 7:34 PM

And no, that's not a knock on either of them...just part of it and being young. Some guys just want to be the star fast. In recruiting, they are probably sold they'll have a shot at immediate playing time...to them, that means being the #1 guy, so if it doesn't work out for them to be sitting in that spot fast, they move on. Youth and personal goals has a lot to do with it, and sometimes the goals may be too lofty in a highly competitive setting vs a setting he'd look like immediate #1 on the roster impact.

Dec 8, 2014, 7:20 PM

I think Ky was lazy and must have butted heads with Scott. He didn't like the competition or Scott pushing him so he decided to take his ball and go home. Sounds like sour grapes to me. I think Dabo and Scott are instilling good morals into these boys and the ones that are choosing to leave because they don't like that then let them go. Give me guys that are ALL IN ALL DAY

Mark my words

Dec 8, 2014, 7:30 PM

At the end of the 2015 season another Clemson varsity football player will transfer, and I will come back at that time and say I told you so!

Re: Mark my words

Dec 8, 2014, 8:03 PM

Lol aight I got you man! Don't forget

Dec 8, 2014, 8:06 PM

and mark down another loss next yr Cocklover. that's not a prediction cool beans - that's a fact. you poosies have such little self esteem. it's comical

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 8, 2014, 8:10 PM

The only cocklover is your daughter or wife. You wanna call me out my name I can take it to that level too ######. Clemson Tiger since '93 season ticket holder for the last 4 yours. Don;t dare call me a coot you fpuckin PUNK.

Dec 8, 2014, 8:13 PM

easy tiger - too simple to type threats. I, for one, don't have to type a threat chief. I just handle it. family of tigers here cool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 8, 2014, 8:58 PM

well that escalated quickly

....it's the thrill of the fight...***

Dec 8, 2014, 10:03 PM

I wish all fellow Tigers the best of luck. With that

Dec 8, 2014, 7:32 PM

being said, if any kids think Scott is hard to play for, then I'd sure like to have seen them try to play for Danny Ford.

Dec 8, 2014, 7:33 PM

Lol

People, quit feeding the troll!***

Dec 8, 2014, 10:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: People, quit feeding the troll!***

Dec 8, 2014, 10:11 PM

Yep, Ima 4 year season ticket holding troll cocklover and whatever else yall call me.. Just because IDC about my pulse like the rest of you "40 year old Tigernet VETRANS" doesn't mean Im a coot or troll. I just simply don't care about a freaking pulse. I have Clemson pulse that's been beating non stop for 21 years.

I'm POed at you...

Dec 8, 2014, 10:14 PM

Not b/c I think you're lying but b/c you didn't do everything in your power to keep Priester here. Loosen the purse...geez.

S.M.H.

;)

Re: I'm POed at you...

Dec 8, 2014, 10:17 PM

HA! That was his own choice my friend. They gave him a 2nd chance though, he still decided to leave.

Strange that he'd wait a year in prep school to come here

Dec 8, 2014, 10:21 PM

then be so dead set on leaving...

I wish them all well. We'll just have to win a Natty without 'em.

I believe you man. But...

Dec 8, 2014, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm POed at you... ]

I also believe you're a current upperclassmen player that doesn't get much playing time. Thus, the reasoning for giving the "inside scoop" on players and coaches. My advice to you: get off the message boards and get in the weightroom and get better. You sound bitter bro. Go Tigers!

Dec 8, 2014, 10:04 PM

Wow Georgia has two defensive backs that decided to transfer and Usuck has a couple of 2015 recuirts flip to LOIUSVILLE, it happens.

Deon Cain......../thread***

Dec 8, 2014, 10:06 PM

Replies: 52
| visibility 5,604
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic